Current Slasher Murders of Four University of Idaho Students - US *Bryan Kohberger Arrested

Profile the Killer

• One offender

Votes: 33 78.6%
  • Two or more offenders

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Gender male

Votes: 31 73.8%
  • Gender female

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gender male and female

• Age under 30yo

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Fellow student/s

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Known to one or more victims

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Unknown to victims

• Motive rage

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Motive thrill

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Motive lust

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Motive financial gain

• Motive attention seeking

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Motive revenge

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • One single primary target

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Females were the targets

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • All were targets

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t figure out why the surviving roommates called their friends over about an unconscious person?

Presumably they couldn’t open a bedroom door and no answer but why wouldn’t they then try the other roommate’s bedrooms?

The county prosecutor said something along the lines of the police trying to work out why there was such a delay in calling 911.

It gets even stranger. I saw somewhere that there was blood leaking through to the outer walls and didn't believe it.

This twitter account is verified or I wouldn't have posted it.

There’s rumours of a guy arrested on other charges (not listed) in Facebook group and now I see it on Reddit.

He’s also got an avo out on him in June.

The rumour is he was Kaylee’s stalker.

But I cannot find anything to back this up so it’s looking more and more like a random dude to me.

There must be a number of white males in Idaho with AVO’s?

I haven't seen any names on reddit.

Where'd you see this?

The killer/s went to two floors, either didn't know the basement was there or couldn't get in if the door was locked. I'm not sure how many bedrooms are in that house but it's been described as rambling. I'm thinking there might be three bedrooms on the second and third floors.

Two girls in their own bedrooms and the couple in another. One bedroom on the top floor, two on the second at a guess and looking at the structure.
It's a 6 bedroom house . There was no forced entry so the killer must've known the code to enter the house or found the side door unlocked.

Police said the victims were found on the second and third floors of the six-bedroom home.
Police have said evidence leads them to believe the students were targeted, though they haven’t given details.
Investigators say nothing appears to have been stolen from the victims or the home.
Police have said there was no sign of forced entry, and first responders found a door open when they arrived.
Police also said online reports of the victims being tied and gagged are not accurate.
Police have seized the contents of three dumpsters to locate possible evidence, and detectives have asked local businesses if they recently sold a fixed-blade knife.

Presumably they couldn’t open a bedroom door and no answer but why wouldn’t they then try the other roommate’s bedrooms?

Was thinking maybe there was something in the imposter Mortenson post, if there was codes on external doors there might be codes on the bedroom doors and nobody can get in without them but then that doesn't explain how the killer got in to the bedrooms.

It certainly looks like blood, but there's really no way blood could 'leak' out of a house like that. It's outrageous that that was posted on twitter. People really have no shame.

That twitter account may not have been verified before Musk took over.

I didn't think of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's an interesting if even more ghastly and goes to an after planning, that the killer staged them and covered them over to look like they were sleeping and nothing had happened.

I dont think anybody could have missed that someone's dog was killed in the neighbourhood in a horrible way about three weeks prior with some suggestions being made that it may be linked, I hope they catch this person fast or he may strike again.

It's an interesting if even more ghastly and goes to an after planning, that the killer staged them and covered them over to look like they were sleeping and nothing had happened.

I dont think anybody could have missed that someone's dog was killed in the neighbourhood in a horrible way about three weeks prior with some suggestions being made that it may be linked, I hope they catch this person fast or he may strike again.
Going by the latest press release by the cops the dog incident is now deemed unrelated.

This is just weird, how does someone murder 4 people in the same house at different times with a knife without waking the other 2 up and just walk away without any video surveillance picking them up? Its 2022 ffs. How this even possible

Its absolutely someone the girls know imo. People generally dont murder people 4 of 6 people in a house unless its personal and targeted.

What’s everyone’s thoughts about the length of time to arrest someone?

At this stage, I think it’s someone known to them, and expect an arrest in a couple of days or weeks.

But if it gets to a couple of months down the track and there’s no arrests, I’m thinking more likely to be a stranger that did it.

Again, weird, if you think a roommate isn't waking up surely you go check on them and pull the covers back thus seeing the stab wounds/slit throats.

Surely you know they have been murdered?

So much about this case does my head in.

And, the cops still don't have any leads or clues. They haven't released any new information today

I have no confidence in local US police after Adventures with Rapists/Pedos err I mean Purpose found the car in the Kylie Rodney case.

I bet they do. Just telling the media something else.

What makes you say that? Letting unhinged murders walk around free isn't something id imagine they do if they know who it is. They always talk about the first 48 hours being key in apprehending any suspect.

I saw that they only expanded the crime scene around the house to try and find the murder weapon today... reeks of amateur hour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Slasher Murders of Four University of Idaho Students - US *Bryan Kohberger Arrested

Back