Current Slasher Murders of Four University of Idaho Students - US *Bryan Kohberger Arrested

Profile the Killer

• One offender

Votes: 33 78.6%
  • Two or more offenders

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Gender male

Votes: 31 73.8%
  • Gender female

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gender male and female

• Age under 30yo

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Fellow student/s

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Known to one or more victims

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Unknown to victims

• Motive rage

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Motive thrill

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Motive lust

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Motive financial gain

• Motive attention seeking

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Motive revenge

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • One single primary target

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Females were the targets

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • All were targets

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It certainly looks like blood, but there's really no way blood could 'leak' out of a house like that. It's outrageous that that was posted on twitter. People really have no shame.

It's confronting and a bit lurid because we know how someone died behind that wall but it's not really so much blood and I can understand how that might have happened, particularly if it was the girl with the defensive wounds. I think one of the girls because the press is widely reporting it came from a second floor room above the garage or basement, Ethan was on the top floor.

It's confronting and a bit lurid because we know how someone died behind that wall but it's not really so much blood and I can understand how that might have happened, particularly if it was the girl with the defensive wounds. I think one of the girls because the press is widely reporting it came from a second floor room above the garage or basement, Ethan was on the top floor.

Haven't read any confirmation he was on the top floor. The top (3rd) floor was K & M.

E & Z were on floor two.

Saw this in a Facebook group: a FAQ from LE.

Interesting that they don’t mention the ex bf under the heading “who is not involved”.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• 1A526188-B46F-44C1-AFA5-4B49302A86C6.jpeg
    1A526188-B46F-44C1-AFA5-4B49302A86C6.jpeg
    247 KB · Views: 62
  • F476F1D6-D32F-4B76-AEA8-859AF2EEB84A.jpeg
    F476F1D6-D32F-4B76-AEA8-859AF2EEB84A.jpeg
    178.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 5DFB4B41-C209-4D84-B663-BBDBFF25D731.jpeg
    5DFB4B41-C209-4D84-B663-BBDBFF25D731.jpeg
    59.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 8CB759FC-34CF-483C-A4AA-522112DE7BB7.jpeg
    8CB759FC-34CF-483C-A4AA-522112DE7BB7.jpeg
    219.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 8DCEE632-E08B-4D9E-91A9-BF7F28CB7D0D.jpeg
    8DCEE632-E08B-4D9E-91A9-BF7F28CB7D0D.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 56
  • E9DCF6D5-2A68-443C-A4CD-7DB6267CF38F.jpeg
    E9DCF6D5-2A68-443C-A4CD-7DB6267CF38F.jpeg
    136 KB · Views: 53
  • 3ED35C5E-82BF-48C7-8C88-EDE752D4E675.jpeg
    3ED35C5E-82BF-48C7-8C88-EDE752D4E675.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 53
Not sure if this clears up where Ethan was but apparently he didn’t live at the house.

Apparently the frat party E & X attended was very close to X’s house, but I haven’t looked at that yet.

“Investigators have determined that Ethan Chapin and Xana Kernodle were seen at the Sigma Chi house, on the University of Idaho Campus, at 735 Nez Perce Drive.

At approximately 1:45 a.m., Ethan and Xana are believed to have returned to the residence at 1122 King Road.

It was previously reported that Ethan resided at the home; however, it has been determined that he was only visiting.”

2 min drive, 10 minute walk according to google.

Could something have happened at this fraternity house?

E and X could have been followed home and killed.

Maybe the killer was cleaning up and heard K & M come home and once they went to sleep murdered them too?

Attachments

• D036A567-6876-487C-A925-024A5664D22B.jpeg
    D036A567-6876-487C-A925-024A5664D22B.jpeg
    203.2 KB · Views: 55
Saw this in a Facebook group: a FAQ from LE.

Interesting that they don’t mention the ex bf under the heading “who is not involved”.

Thoughts?
Interestingly the press releases have not mention the ex bf under that heading. Perhaps they are still questioning him

This is from DM, I can’t find anything (yet) from an official source.

One of the victims – understood to be 20-year-old Ethan Chapin, of Conway, Washington – was discovered on the floor on the second level of the three-story home.”

Interesting that it doesn’t say “bedroom” but “on the floor”

This is just weird, how does someone murder 4 people in the same house at different times with a knife without waking the other 2 up and just walk away without any video surveillance picking them up? Its 2022 ffs. How this even possible

Its absolutely someone the girls know imo. People generally dont murder people 4 of 6 people in a house unless its personal and targeted.

reminds me of the Lin family murders where robert xie was eventually convicted. To stalk around someone's house in the dark without turning the lights on means you need to know the layout really well.

This is just weird, how does someone murder 4 people in the same house at different times with a knife without waking the other 2 up and just walk away without any video surveillance picking them up? Its 2022 ffs. How this even possible

Its absolutely someone the girls know imo. People generally dont murder people 4 of 6 people in a house unless its personal and targeted.

Feel sorry for the ex-bf if it is in fact not him but I agree with you, it has to be someone they not only knew but was also familiar with the house/dog/area. It all leads to him based on what we know.

Police speaking as if they know who did it and just need more evidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit more information in this pod. The murders have been officially placed at between 3.00 and 4.00am but the last phone call out of the house, also official on the timeline, was made by Kaylee at 2.52am. The police have the possibility of the attack beginning only 8 minutes later. ?????

Unless this killer was working on a really good plan, like a trained assassin, there's no way they could have moved through that house in complete silence in the dark and killed four people in fifteen minutes or even half an hour, even if they knew the layout of the house well and were already in there when people started coming home.

Nancy Grace, she's a bit loud and abrasive but she and her guests offer some great insights.

Haven't read any confirmation he was on the top floor. The top (3rd) floor was K & M.

E & Z were on floor two.

While not having read all accounts, the press has the 'unresponsive' victim on the second floor. The US media appears to be terming the 1st floor as the lower level accessed via the parking area, second floor where the sliding glass door is and third floor at the top where the balcony is.

If I've seen it somewhere else that Ethan and Xana were on the top floor, this is in part and seemed to confirm it that the two girls were on the middle floor. If Ethan and Xana were on the middle floor and not the top, the reports mean the 'unresponsive' victim must be Xana when that doesn't seem to make sense because Ethan was with her and I'd have expected them to notice him in there and that he wasn't responding either.

Shortly before noon: Two surviving roommates wake up. After finding one of the victims on the second floor unresponsive, they call friends over to the house.

What makes you say that? Letting unhinged murders walk around free isn't something id imagine they do if they know who it is. They always talk about the first 48 hours being key in apprehending any suspect.

Well because they are not releasing any information about the crime scene and what evidence they have.
Fingerprints, fibres, footprints, blood types, hair samples, bloods, DNA etc, cctv footage, phone data.
They aren't saying. They are keeping their cards close to their chest.
They would have a suspect or suspects and just building a case.

Well because they are not releasing any information about the crime scene and what evidence they have.
Fingerprints, fibres, footprints, blood types, hair samples, bloods, DNA etc, cctv footage, phone data.
They aren't saying. They are keeping their cards close to their chest.
They would have a suspect or suspects and just building a case.

I hope youre right. Very much so.

Watched a video with an expert yesterday who reckons it could be a while and very hard work to identify anyone because the crime scene was tampered with by multiple people, the surviving two house mates called their friends to come over first instead of the police, smh.

I wonder if there were more than one killer.

I’ve never killed someone, but I imagine stabbing someone in their sleep would then prompt the person lying next to them to wake and you’d have to control that person.

I also think the dog being left alive makes it less likely it’s some psycho serial killer on the loose, and more consistent with someone who had an issue with someone/s in the house.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Slasher Murders of Four University of Idaho Students - US *Bryan Kohberger Arrested

Back