Slipper Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you Littorio
No I didnt back it but at least it stopped Zavite from being a Gp 1 WFA winner

"Cox Plate of the Autumn" says Caroline on TVN....FFS

seth

Hey, just a quick question.

Last night i backed TT at 1.90 fixed, yet i logged on after the race and i was only paid something like 1.22 and had the message, "IFX PrePost Win @ 1.900"

Whats the go?

This is why Gai and the Sydney racing scene and everyone up there pisses me of. The sole reason gai scratched her filly was simply to save face, TT would have embarassed More Joyous and that would have put a blip on her record and would have forced gai to use every excuse under the sun. I would love for Moody, Hayes, Little and co take out all Of the G1s, would just love to hear the excuses come out of sydney.

Yes, I am sure this is the only reason you would scratch a horse on the morning of a Group 1. No doubt this is also the reason she's not running in the Doncaster, you peanut.

One of the stupidest posts I have ever read.

Credit where credit is due - TT is a freak - should just win the Doncaster.

I think the only thing you could possibly back with confidence on Saturday is Danleigh, too many question marks otherwise.

An absolute shocking day for me yesterday - should have taken my own advice. I just can't pick a winner on rain effected tracks.

Closest I got was Valdemoro and Valdemoro-TT double at fairly juice odds. Good run though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you Littorio
No I didnt back it but at least it stopped Zavite from being a Gp 1 WFA winner
seth

Having said that,Zavite was massive & how it is still $10 in the Sydney Cup is beyond me?
Recent 2 mile winner who is clearly racing better than he ever has,struggling to see how any of those out of the BMW will turn the tables.
Precedence still the horse to beat but $10 is silly odds on yesterdays effort

seth

thought i'd chuck together a quick little rundown of today
:thumbsu: Thanks mate, really appreciate that. Was away camping with the boys in central Victoria over the weekend, so that's the first I've seen of anything. Looked a good deal wetter than I was picturing in my head as the weather was so great while we were drinking & fishing next to the radio listening to the day.

Although TT's run was pretty much exactly how I pictured it. What a champ.

And the radio call of Faint Perfume hardly gave it justice. My heart was thumping watching the replay just then, even though the money has been cleared in my account for days now! Unreal run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Slipper Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back