Injury Sloane Broken Thumb

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, I've got a fractured Jaw and broken thumb.

WOOOOOOOOO

SloaneRory_246a.jpg

Hey guys, I've got a fractured Jaw and broken thumb.

WOOOOOOOOO

SloaneRory_246a.jpg
Seriously though, how on earth is there a fracture in the jaw there? He looks perfectly fine. Did he even have strapping on his thumb? It doesn't look like it in that picture. I hope he only misses one, at most two games, it really doesn't seem like a bad injury.

Seriously though, how on earth is there a fracture in the jaw there? He looks perfectly fine. Did he even have strapping on his thumb? It doesn't look like it in that picture. I hope he only misses one, at most two games, it really doesn't seem like a bad injury.

well they're suggesting pins in his thumb or a hand cast and he will find out if surgery is needed on the jaw tomorrow or sometime soon :thumbsdown:

Porps. Sloane, Mackay, Callinan. Did Craigie break a mirror, walk under a ladder and kill a black cat? Devastating!! I hope our depth is as good as it looks on paper. Martin, Symes and Jaensch have big boots to fill

Well it had to be in either the second or third quarter, they showed him on tellie fiddling with his upper left teeth and rubbing around inside and outside his mouth in that area when they were in the huddle, seemed a little in pain but more curious aha..might not have done him any good jumping into a crowd of all his mates at the end of the game...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is going to be a big loss for the club. Watching the game again last night he just gets to all the right places. When he flies for the ball he always seems to land on his feet and his kicking is awesome. He is going to be an absolute gun and I hope he gets back sooner than later.

Big loss. Like most supporters I love the kid and think (hope?) he can become our answer to Lenny Hayes (with Dangerfield as Goddard!).

Tough, skillful with a huge work ethic - our spiritual leader.

Get well soon Rory,

Gday all....first time I had seen Sloane on the weekend....was just sooo impressed. The kid is a star and will only get better. Tough as nuts and a real goer...

Great win for Adelaide. Looking forward to the game with you blokes when it comes around.

Hope the boy comes back strongly.

its on the crowmo site aha :heart: and i dont think it is, i have another of him at the end of movember and it is definitely not the same!

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Sloane Broken Thumb

Remove this Banner Ad

Back