Media Smartys Power treats us to 350 of the best

Have you enjoyed Smartys Power's contribution to the Sweet FA?

• Of course. He's amazing.

• Overall, a positive contribution.

• This is the first time I've heard of him.

• He gives me the heebie jeebies.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Smartys 350.png
Image courtesy of Cadsky

This week marks another important personal milestone within the Sweet FA. This week we celebrate Smartys Power racking up 350 massive games. A legend of two powerhouse clubs, the Demons and the Royals. And fittingly, that is who is facing off this round.

Smartys Power has been a league mainstay since way back in Season 16, when he burst onto the scene with the Mt Buller Demons. He got involved early during some pre-season games and obviously had such a good time he didn't get involved again until round 3...

When he posted this zinger versus the Dragons.

Surely you Dragons are not confident in winning this one.

You have not one a game this season, you only won by 8 points in the pre-season and you are coming up against a much stronger Demons team.

You really have nothing going for you.

He soon made a name for himself and myself and Eth appointed him as Vice Captain in Season 20, the Season the Demons won their first premiership.

The next season he would be promoted again to Captain. He was co-captain with RU_ in Season 22, before stepping down in Season 23.

In Season 25 he followed me to the Royals because he missed me so much. At the Royals he has amassed 196 of those 300 games.

In Season 30, once again acting as a good luck charm, he helped the Gold City Royals achieve their maiden premiership.

Smartys Power has always employed a laid back approach to the league, never taking himself or the league too seriously.

I've always thought of him as my annoying little Sweet FA brother.

As of this week, Smartys Power is ranked 46th all time for games played, 16th for Marks and 58th for Handballs.

He has made 3 All SFA teams.

We asked a few of Smartys longest served team mates to comment:

I just love you when you've had a few.

I have identified you as one of my previous captains. Please respond to this post with "Ok".

Smartys Power is the most underrated player in the Sweet FA

From the man he's played the most games along side:

Smartys Power

Im sad mate, appreciate the effort you have put in.

All the best on your future endeavours

Cheers Footypie32! Means a lot mate :):thumbsu:

You're welcome, champ.

Please feel free to leave messages of love and support below.

Congratulations on your big old thing, Smartys Power!

Oh, and on your 350th too. Huge achievement, that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1947902
Image courtesy of Cadsky

This week marks another important personal milestone within the Sweet FA. This week we celebrate Smartys Power racking up 350 massive games. A legend of two powerhouse clubs, the Demons and the Royals. And fittingly, that is who is facing off this round.

Smartys Power has been a league mainstay since way back in Season 16, when he burst onto the scene with the Mt Buller Demons. He got involved early during some pre-season games and obviously had such a good time he didn't get involved again until round 3...

When he posted this zinger versus the Dragons.

He soon made a name for himself and myself and Eth appointed him as Vice Captain in Season 20, the Season the Demons won their first premiership.

The next season he would be promoted again to Captain. He was co-captain with RU_ in Season 22, before stepping down in Season 23.

In Season 25 he followed me to the Royals because he missed me so much. At the Royals he has amassed 196 of those 300 games.

In Season 30, once again acting as a good luck charm, he helped the Gold City Royals achieve their maiden premiership.

Smartys Power has always employed a laid back approach to the league, never taking himself or the league too seriously.

I've always thought of him as my annoying little Sweet FA brother.

As of this week, Smartys Power is ranked 46th all time for games played, 16th for Marks and 58th for Handballs.

He has made 3 All SFA teams.

We asked a few of Smartys longest served team mates to comment:

From the man he's played the most games along side:

You're welcome, champ.

Please feel free to leave messages of love and support below.
This is the first I'm hearing of him.

Ah the memories

simpsons-scratch.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Smartys Power treats us to 350 of the best

Back