smashers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it even Legal to post private Msn conversations on a public forum?

What is it with all you soft Eagles fans, anytime someone pwns you or your team, the word 'legal' seems to come up alot.

Grow some nuts and recognise that you have ****ed up big time and might need to get some fresh air, because hacking and deleting a fantasy cricket site is pretty much the calling card of an uber-nerd.

**** up, I dont know you nor care what the **** you think therefore you can piss of.

**** up, I dont know you nor care what the **** you think therefore you can piss of.

Good hustle.

Quick, strap your computer into your car with some friends, and take it for a swim in the Swan River.

Evidence will be all gone, and you'll get out of the house :).

i hope they had the time of their life ruining months of work that over 200 people have put in just for their entertaiment at 3 in the morning
well done guys :thumbsdown:

That's the attitude to have, Kerry.

You **** up yet when people find out about it and pass comment, you tell them THEY are idiots.....
What? I'll explain myself to those who I think I should but not to ****s like that who pop in to give their shitty 5 cents worth :thumbsdown:

What? I'll explain myself to those who I think I should but not to ****s like that who pop in to give their shitty 5 cents worth :thumbsdown:

Too bad, because to the general public, the evidence is damning. You look like an absolute dog for acting so low. Harmless forum geared towards fun, but obviously some scum needed something to make their shit lives seem worthwhile.

You got the desired effect, now face the music, take your medicine and shut up.

Or clear yourself...

I too am a regular member on Takeforum and was captain of Kerr's team.

Very very dissapointing. The kid obviously didnt like the site after he didnt like a few on there and has taken it out on everybody else.

Very very selfish. I also think Sandyboy should be banned as well, if Kerr is. He was 'involved' as well, even if he says to stop, he still was...

Yeah Guilty of telling a hacker to do a petty offence such as change mikehusseys name to Poopusher.

Guilty as charged wooo hooo.

Do I get my sentenced reduced for the time I actually ****ing spent trying to convince him not to delete the ****ing thing?

JisK, I did like the site obviously, Which Is why I spent all the time on it :thumbsu:

Yeah Guilty of telling a hacker to do a petty offence such as change mikehusseys name to Poopusher.

Guilty as charged wooo hooo.

Do I get my sentenced reduced for the time I actually ****ing spent trying to convince him not to delete the ****ing thing?

You were involved and you were saying the whole time 'do this' 'do that'

You had the password, you had the users, you could do whatever you wanted to. Who said you didnt do it?

As if it was you. You've obviously lost all respect from all forums so why dont you piss off?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As the owner of the site that Kerr did the damage too, I have absolutely no time for him anymore. I'm not going to bang on about wanting him banned here, I think the rest of the lads have said all that needs to be said.

To say I'm disappointed with what he did would be an understatement, we lost most of our site that we had worked over a year on, hours of work had gone into it and with a couple of clicks, we had nothing to show for it.

Why someone would find that funny is beyond me, it will take us months to return to the way we were.

I hope you are happy with what you did Kerr.

Overreaction :thumbsu:

You see I didnt hack the site, you TF hippies are just pissed because I didnt tell Deazy to stop, Who am I the forum Police?

Go hold hands and sing kumbaya you ****ing hippies

Overreaction :thumbsu:

You see I didnt hack the site, you TF hippies are just pissed because I didnt tell Deazy to stop, Who am I the forum Police?

Go hold hands and sing kumbaya you ****ing hippies

Anyone still supporting Kerr after reading this?

Anyone still think he had nothing to do with it?

Absolute disgrace.

Well I'm of trying to explain myself when shit goes through one ear and out the other for you hippies.

Well I'm of trying to explain myself when shit goes through one ear and out the other for you hippies.

I've read the evidence, you didn't say 'stop' or 'no' when he asked.

And you haven't posted any evidence backing up your claims of evidence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it possible for this shut-in to be penalised in our league? Just an idea?

I mean, he clearly can live with his conscience (Comes with Eagles membership), so why not actually penalise him?

Anyone still supporting Kerr after reading this?

Anyone still think he had nothing to do with it?

Absolute disgrace.
Well how much explaining have I done only for you to not give a ****.

I stand by my story, I didnt hack the ****en thing like all you ********s claim.

Kerry said he had evidence that would clear him. He said he would contact RooBoy with it and prove his innocence.

Where is that Kerry.

And Hoju, if you start a petition to get rid of this douche bag, I'll be the first to sign.

This is getting ridiculous. Kerry didn't delete a single thing from the forum, never told Deazy to do anything apart from change a few usernames and until you find some evidence to prove that he actually did something to the forum, this is just bizarre and stupid. Deazy is an arseclown, that's obvious, he's the one who deleted the forum, find him and burn him at the stake if you wish.

Should Kerr4PM face sanctioning?

Read the 'smashers' thread. Mainly from about post 50 onwards.

Then answer a simple 'Yes' or 'No'

Deazy was on both TF and PFC, what drugs are you on Kerr? He has been subsequently banned from both along with yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back