Trading Places Snake's trading game

Remove this Banner Ad

also means if people take over lions or saints they only get two days or even less to trade

Would you like trading extending into next Monday? I'm not running the drsft over the weekend unless it starts Thursday. I have to much on, on the weekends. Unless you want to sort the entire draft order and make a thread, list a date and time. Up to you.

Would you like trading extending into next Monday? I'm not running the drsft over the weekend unless it starts Thursday. I have to much on, on the weekends. Unless you want to sort the entire draft order and make a thread, list a date and time. Up to you.
No point to rush the trade period, as long as people are still interested just let it go for a bit longer.

Sounds good. We will just drsft at some point next week. Lets hope all 15 players are still interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port on the hunt for a "superstar" key forward.

Everyone's on the table at Port, although some are worth more than others...

Key defenders seem to be very popular :D

I have heaps:

Come grab Lachie Keefe and Lynden Dunn at a cheap price :)

Currently have a plethora of inside mids who am I keen to use to either upgrade my position in the draft, or replace with an attacking mid of similar ability. Any of Selwood x2, Guthrie, Sheed or Menegola...

Remove this Banner Ad

Trading Places Snake's trading game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back