Analysis Snark amnesty

Remove this Banner Ad

Could we also get a hijack amnesty going. The amount of threads that get hijacked about a debate that has nothing to do with the subject of the thread is incredibly high (and I am as guilty as anyone on getting sucked into a debate about an “off-topic” manor).

Here you go Babylove, another Off-Topic Manor to debate

Quickest way to identify a Turkish property developer. They have told you they have used the best underlay and charged you accordingly. There is no underlay.

Haha

True story: first property I rented had a Scotch Finger biscuit left between carpet and underlay

Reckon that masterpiece was pure Skippy (Turks and Greeks have better snacks)

Jmac - I am truly amazed - can you share what brought about this Damascus moment?
I’ve been wanting to do this for a while. Just feels right.

Amnesty international

Perfect for Baltimore Jack.

Much snark maligned but often his wit lost in the shuffle.

I’m not judging people’s judgment just going the amnesty snark fill

I like the idea of a snark amnesty. Could we also get a hijack amnesty going. The amount of threads that get hijacked about a debate that has nothing to do with the subject of the thread is incredibly high (and I am as guilty as anyone on getting sucked into a debate about an “off-topic” matter). It makes it hard for people to jump on the board and get the news about whatever it is they are interested in because they go into the relevant thread and the discussion has nothing to do with the subject the thread is supposed to be about.
Not enough likes for the irony here.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stick to your guns jmac70 this is what it’s all about.

Snark and no snark living in harmony

We could put snark nets up around the board but I feel like too many unsuspecting, innocent posters wildlife would get caught up in them.

Havent we been here before kind of recently?

I thank you for your honesty. I’m trying to be better.
No you're not. Besides even if you were trying to be better, it would not be long before you were trying to be worse. Or you'll throw a tanty, announce your retirement, and take your bat and ball and go home for a while, though despite assurances to the contrary, you'll be back. You are at least consistent in your inconsistency. Next year you may even rediscover your Buckley dislike and fix your sights on ridding the club of him again. And you have snarked in threads other than this since you created the OP. Anyway I prefer you as you are not as you're pretending you wished you were.

Last edited:
Amnesty international

Perfect for Baltimore Jack.

Much snark maligned but often his wit lost in the shuffle.

I’m not judging people’s judgment just going the amnesty snark fill
Pfft. He has little in the way of wit to be lost in a shuffle. BJ personifies snark. His posts consist of little else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Snark amnesty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back