Analysis Snark amnesty

Remove this Banner Ad

We all know that people are the same wherever you go, there is good and bad in everyone but we learn to live, we learn to give each other what we need to survive, together alive

Snark and non snark living together in perfect harmony, side by side on our keyboards, oh lord why dont we

* the above inspired, rightfully or wrongfully, from the morning after effects of a couple of bottles of red's from our esteemed sponsors Cellarmasters, wish i never read that email, and the Collingwood Reds selection
People are animals with big brains, when times get tough they go back to survival and any atrocity is justified... let's not romance us, we are great apes, human is just a sub branch name, pardon the pun

Was purchasing bread and eggplant dip from Erciyes Turkish restaurant in Surry Hills today.

The young Turk behind the counter is new to Australia. Because the bread was straight from the oven he cautioned me not to place it in a plastic bag. He then asked me how to distinguish between the words 'sweat', 'sodden', and 'soggy' with respect to bagged bread. He has a keen interest to master the nuances of English.

And then we have you, you great goat...
Could have given the English lesson and said thanks mate - "that pays for the bread" - English lesson and Australian culture in one!

Fonzie really jumped the snark

IMG_1825.JPG

This thread reminds me of Festivus.
And after the climbing of the pole, I've some serious grievances to raise with you people
Feats of strength....

So is this a Festivus for the rest of us?

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Snark amnesty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back