Universal Love Snark Moratorium

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely beautiful work ODN and you too Mr Big heart Elmer!
The continued snark is down to a rare few now. I try not to get baited anymore. I've been drawn in a few times lately, and responded, but find I have to go back and delete the posts, because they defeat the purpose of moving on and celebrating the joy our club is now giving us.
If those rare few want to go with stonewalling, well that is on them.
Overall it's a great place full of fantastic people and like the players and coaches, we are mostly more unified for having gone through a painful disappointment together.

Shine on you beautiful posters.
You often lift my spirits after a hard day.🪷🙏💙
Gelding

Absolutely beautiful work ODN and you too Mr Big heart Elmer!
The continued snark is down to a rare few now. I try not to get baited anymore. I've been drawn in a few times lately, and responded, but find I have to go back and delete the posts, because they defeat the purpose of moving on and celebrating the joy our club is now giving us.
If those rare few want to go with stonewalling, well that is on them.
Overall it's a great place full of fantastic people and like the players and coaches, we are mostly more unified for having gone through a painful disappointment together.

Shine on you beautiful posters.
You often lift my spirits after a hard day.🪷🙏💙

I will bait you & you will like it 😜

Sorry for not being able to “like” posts for a week :(

Caused by my ferocious liking frenzy on oppo board after the saints game.

Actually I think it’s ridiculously unfair and typical of their over-baring…..

Shhh!

OMG… someone’s at the door!

Heeeeeeellllllpppp it’s a moddddd :(

I’d like to apologise to Cuningham, Marchbank and Martin - I should have never doubted the work you three have put in over the past 3 years towards your rehabilitation and recovery.

Further I want to apologise for piling on to all the throwaway posts about season ending paper cuts, and liking images depicting you bandaged up like mummy’s etc.

It was wrong of me and now I feel a little dirty enjoying the benefits of your hard work contributing to the past 7 wins.

Go well Cuningham, Marchbank and Martin.

:thumbsu:

I’d like to apologise to Cuningham, Marchbank and Martin - I should have never doubted the work you three have put in over the past 3 years towards your rehabilitation and recovery.

Further I want to apologise for piling on to all the throwaway posts about season ending paper cuts, and liking images depicting you bandaged up like mummy’s etc.

It was wrong of me and now I feel a little dirty enjoying the benefits of your hard work contributing to the past 7 wins.

“Like”

Have you been hacked 😜

Remove this Banner Ad

Back