Game Day Snarko Cup: why do people laugh at Norf v jerry rebuild Hawf

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm on level 2 and level 3 behind me is pretty packed.
20APS-OctNov-p10-Home-ground-advantage.jpg

As much as I'm not a fan of Tarryn Thomas' extra curricular activities, he can play.

Tarryn Thomas and Mini-Boomer. North just hate women, don't they?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you're saying Norf's spuddness makes him look good by comparison?
Nope. Only a Club with such a dire record in playing women abusers would play another in Thomas.

Nope. Only a Club with such a dire record in playing women abusers would play another in Thomas.
Well, in Norfs defense, they can't get anyone else to play for them

Almost every club (that's been around for 100 years or so) has had an woman abuser/basher play for their club.

Anyhow TT has not been tried and or convicted in a court of law (yet) so there is no legal or moral grounds not to play him.

Seems to have pulled his head in of late, which is good

Almost every club (that's been around for 100 years or so) has had an woman abuser/basher play for their club.

Anyhow TT has not been tried and or convicted in a court of law (yet) so there is no legal or moral grounds not to play him.

Seems to have pulled his head in of late, which is good
Serious me/
I'd like to think that he will grow up and look back and go f me what was I doing.

I believe that people can change and become better people but they have to want to.

Serious me/
I'd like to think that he will grow up and look back and go f me what was I doing.

I believe that people can change and become better people but they have to want to.

I agree, but they won't get there (a chance to redeem themselves) if we don't give them a chance to do so.

He also had a problem with alcohol and driving without a license.

I don't think we are talking like a total irredeemable grub like Wayne Carey or Nick Stevens here.

TT would want to stay in line with his behaviour for the rest of his career, another bad incident and its likely curtains for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Snarko Cup: why do people laugh at Norf v jerry rebuild Hawf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back