Certified Legendary Thread Sneaking in to the Grand Final............

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a mate who snuck into the 2010 GF (can't remember which one or if it was both) using his mate's record selling outfit and it worked.

This will work. All they have to say if they are asked is that they are going to get more records to re-stock their stand.

if anyone has a picture of what a mcg passout looks like i can recreate the image on photoshop then change the colour of it to 10 different colours, then print on cardboard paper, youre bound to get in with that!! if anyone has a pic of one hit me up!
There are no passouts anymore.
You have to scan your ticket on the way out and then back in.

we're talking about the mcg yeah? ahaha are you serious? only for the granny or? havent noticed during the h/a

Yep, I think they only started it recently. Last week there were announcements at the gates telling people to make sure they scan out if they are leaving and want to get back in. Have had this system for years at Etihad.

i blame this thread :rolleyes: oh well. any other idea?

Yep, need to find a method where you can scan your ticket out, but not leave the ground. Then scan another ticket out and leave the ground and give one of the tickets to someone else and then both scan back in. Might hang around the scan out turnstile this week to see exactly what the procedure is.

Yep, need to find a method where you can scan your ticket out, but not leave the ground. Then scan another ticket out and leave the ground and give one of the tickets to someone else and then both scan back in. Might hang around the scan out turnstile this week to see exactly what the procedure is.
i like it, lemme know how you go, im thinking something like getting the same of a ticket, photocopy or something and then you have 2 then scan? surely thatd work?

I've already thought of a pretty easy way to do this, so long as you're not a complete idiot and can pull off a half decent lie.

2 or more tickets needed. Obviously not going post it here, to keep it away from the sneaky AFL spies. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whole ticket no pass out excuse doesn't work anymore, almost all (if not all) gates are now on the scan in/out system and if you forget to scan then it's your problem and the staff have been instructed to not let people in. Thanks to the HUN story a couple of weeks ago highlight the children ticket scam staff and supervisors have been told to smarten up and not let people in if they do something like this as well as with passout, at least according to a friend of mine who's been working there for the past decade.

There are a couple of ways to get it although all require certain uniforms and knowing exactly what entry / gate to go through - none of which i'm willing to state if Hawthorn's in the GF.

I've never scanned out at the 'G. So how would the machines know that said ticket is going in or out? If ticket A goes in, then ticket B goes in, will it matter? Won't the turnstiles open regardless?

And are GF tickets the same as H/A tickets? What if you photocopied a legit barcode and glued it over the old H/A ticket barcode. Let's call this fake barcode B. So with A, you go in, ten minutes later, go to another turnstile, scan out, but then get a phonecall... here you say something like "oh, yeah mate, you're in the ground now? I'll meet you." Don't stay scan back in.

Then, B will be able to enter.

Scan to pass out. Don't exit.

Pass ticket to mate through fence, let him scan back in.

Simple

Won't work, staff will be looking out for this all day and there's usually a staff per turnstile on every finals match.

Plus there were separate turn stiles for those entering the game (Hawks vs Pies) and those going outside so it's going to be obvious if you try to do this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sneaking in to the Grand Final............

Remove this Banner Ad

Back