So Crowies, when will you get your wish and see the back of the mumbling mediocrity?

Remove this Banner Ad

Last time I checked Mumbles has zero AFL premierships.

How many has Matthew Primus got ? Coz that's the word , at least for the rest of the year.

This line is taken away from your repetoirre(?) now too!

No witty 'premiership coach' retort (well no coach at the moment) any more. You guys have nothing anymore.

still smell better than whats going on down the Port.

No coach
No money to pay for a decent one
Laidley declined to take over - cos he is leaving at years end
Shit squad
Staring at spoon.
The crash and burn yearly spectacular has outdone itself this year....

That's no way to talk of Toots and his return to the bay.

I am guessing that the Port supporters will soon go into hiberation until they come up with some new defense mechanisms now that the old "Mudguts is a premiership coach" chestnut is all but moot.

Weeping Williams just had to leave with another record didnt he:rolleyes:; and yet another game where his flowers choked from a sizeable lead in front of a crowd < 25k:D

I 'spose he's out Power walking this morning.

24620 at the farewell game for their so called super coach.
Friday night prime time blockbuster against their true rival Collingwood - as Barbara the bank manager would say - SHAME
I would say at least 10000 of the people there were collingwood supporters which shows their club loyalty for what it is - a pathetic rabble
My prediction is they will be 0-12 before they see a glimmer of light

I am guessing that the Port supporters will soon go into hiberation until they come up with some new defense mechanisms now that the old "Mudguts is a premiership coach" chestnut is all but moot.

Criagy did lose to Brisbane by 149 points when he was caretaker in 2004. I expect that to get a mention in comparison to Primus. D_One is sure to bring it up, bookmark it.

Friday night prime time blockbuster against their true rival Collingwood - as Barbara the bank manager would say - SHAME
I would say at least 10000 of the people there were collingwood supporters which shows their club loyalty for what it is - a pathetic rabble

If you want a good laugh read the endless articles in the Sundays version of the power riser.

It says how much he loves the club and all and all the stuff he could not read out cause he was crying to much.

Get a grip you w***er they sacked you knifed you up front

I was at the game, standing at the Southern End, which was pretty much made up of Collingwood people. Even when Port were five goals up they knew their team would win.

Pity the lone Port supporter near us standing and pointing at various Collingwood people and telling them the first quarter score did not realise this. Actually it made for good lolz througout the rest of the game. Almost as much as the Port players themselves.

I was at the game, standing at the Southern End, which was pretty much made up of Collingwood people. Even when Port were five goals up they knew their team would win.

Pity the lone Port supporter near us standing and pointing at various Collingwood people and telling them the first quarter score did not realise this. Actually it made for good lolz througout the rest of the game. Almost as much as the Port players themselves.

I to was at the game - definite crowd advantage to Collingwood.
Chocco had to do his "take the boys over to the true fans wing" at 3/4 time, worked a treat as usual
I can see a number of his favourites / gold pass players being cut loose in the coming months

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why did coco get sacked? his players shood be sacked they suck even more! port worstelaide netball club has always been a joke! lol!

This cut me deeply as a Port supporter. Thread should've ended here, OP was comprehensively owned.

we're not talking about your forward line's goal output.

Lets see how the footballing genius that is Mattress goes, the bloke can't develop a ruck contingent to standard and you lot wanna make him head coach for the rest of the season, hahahaha. The guy is clueless. You'd make a better coach.

$10 says be puts a tenna on someone just to get suspended again.

May as well let Rohde coach.

we're not talking about your forward line's goal output.

Lets see how the footballing genius that is Mattress goes, the bloke can't develop a ruck contingent to standard and you lot wanna make him head coach for the rest of the season, hahahaha. The guy is clueless. You'd make a better coach.

$10 says be puts a tenna on someone just to get suspended again.

May as well let Rohde coach.

$10 says Primus doesnt coach Port to a 142 point loss, like someone did back in 2004.. :D

$10 says Primus doesnt coach Port to a 142 point loss, like someone did back in 2004.. :D

I dunno, you are good for 5 goals a game, you'd only have to catch Geelong on a good day.

Or Melbourne, given you're about to be behind them on the ladder too. Richmond will be above you next week. They could beat you by 142 at the Dome no worries in rnd 22.

Maybe Port Adelaide Phoenix instead of Power?

b1ff160e47a0502b38f8d0c6a1228eec1224199272_full.gif

We'll arise from the ashes

Hands up all you Crowies who hoisted the white flag two months ago and said on Bay13 that you couldn't defend your coach.

Piss weak.

Hands up all you Crowies who hoisted the white flag two months ago and said on Bay13 that you couldn't defend your coach.

Piss weak.

Craig made some big mistakes earlier this year, but has rectified these so he has won some respect back.

Where are all the Port Power supporters that bleated on for years that the Crows would fall apart once Roo, McLeod, Edwards, Goody, Burton retire ???

Were you still around two months ago? Or was this before your soft hiatus?
Hehe. I assure you it's pure coincidence that I'm here after our big win over Collingwood to celebrate Choco's last match in charge. :rolleyes:

No wonder so many of you Crowies wind up as Bay 13 road kill. You can't think. Got a feeling you were one of those who blinked on Bay13 and bagged Craigie.

BTW our club has realised it's time for a change. Your corporation is locked into a nightmare of mediocrity with the mumbler. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

So Crowies, when will you get your wish and see the back of the mumbling mediocrity?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back