So Geelong just made top 4..........................Again.

Remove this Banner Ad

792c09333e3808bc300039abab68e01b

Geelong were f**kin lucky that Isaac Smith shanked his set shot last year. Otherwise it would be 1 win, 8 losses in finals with Selwood as captain. They allowed an average Hawthorn team to go the length of the field and set up the potential match-winning goal. The Cats were bigger chokers than Hawthorn that night. The Bulldogs proved that the following week when they towelled us up.

Geelong's other finals victory win was a crappy 16 point win over a young 'Cinderella' Port Adelaide side at the MCG in 2013 when they trailed by 4 goals at half time.

1.jpg
Please read your pointless shit before posting to save embarrassing yourself and wasting our time. Here is a summary of your crap:
- Ishank Smiss folds easier than egg whites
- Geelong were terrible, but Hawthorn were worse
- Hawthorn is the biggest choke club from last years finals series

Golf clap for kicking an own goal - something you have in common with Ishank, I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Already into the 2nd week, and we haven't gotten out of first gear yet.
Never mind most of the Handbagger Flogs will get out of first gear doing a runner if they go out in straight sets.

Dare I say it but I have about 9 Handbagger Flogs who I know as fact will do a Poida.

Never mind most of the Handbagger Flogs will get out of first gear doing a runner if they go out in straight sets.

Dare I say it but I have about 9 Handbagger Flogs who I know as fact will do a Poida.
You would have got into about 6th gear after each and every Hawfie loss this year. You disappeared at the speed of light, my fair-weathered feathered friend.

You would have got into about 6th gear after each and every Hawfie loss this year. You disappeared at the speed of light, my fair-weathered feathered friend.
Was funny after the 2011 prelim.
Flog wasn't here for 7 months following that!! :$
Actually it was more enjoyable around here than funny, unless of course you needed his posting as a cure for insomnia. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

So Geelong just made top 4..........................Again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back