So who are we going for in the Grand Final ?

Who are we going for in the 2021 Grand Final ?

• The Bulldogs

• The Dees

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon they will be pretty loose after the game. You could tell they were itching to have some "fun" like the non-GF participants could last night. For the record, the Fev medal for the Brownlow looked a tie between Lyons & Riewoldt to my eyes.
Two of my favourite players to watch currently, Bont & Clarry are going head to head in the midfields on Saturday, so it should be a blast for me personally.
Also, pardon me, but what is a slapped fwd-pass. I googled that & got some ice hockey references to slap shots. Great game ice hockey. Best sport to watch live IMO.
Slapped arse

What do you consider a drought? Three decades? Enough time for a father son selection?

Fremantle shaping up nicely to qualify for drought status.
Even 25 years is a long time and could be considered a drought, considering what happens to you as an individual supporter in that time (from young man to middle aged, from not existing to an adult etc).

Two of the greatest basket case clubs in the AFL.
Who cares.

Footscray v Melbourne - oh wow a promoters dream...
Both absolute pretenders - a thousand no 1 draft picks destroyed between them.

imposible to pick. Both only playing because of umpires and AFL intervention. AFL gave dogs one in 16 so bookmark the Shemons.

Broadcast it in BnW - it is what it deserves it will be that boring.

Shit truck granny....

Carn Storm

You guys won recently. They have a drought that goes back to the Menzies era. It is a symptom of a personality disorder for a neutral to hope the Dees lose.
There is an element of truth in this i reckon. Barracked hard for the Dogs in 2016 and again for Richmond(who I usually don't like much) in 2017. Really genuinely felt great as a neutral to see mates and supporters celebrate something they hadn't done for so long, or have never done before in their life. Would take a cold negative campaigner to not want to see supporters starved of success for 57 years finally see success..

Would be kind of fun to see them re-invent themselves as a modern day powerful club when they been a sh*t club for most of my life.

Yeah at first and then like those at punt rd............. are soon despised.

Pies are despised too but not coz they're good at footy, they're sh*t at it, alas.

Yeah at first and then like those at punt rd............. are soon despised.
I've always despised Tigers, no matter where they are on ladder.
As for Pies, had too much fun at expense of Pies to despise.
Demons, more often felt sorry for but also always been curious to live in footy world where they a big club again, which they must have been long before I born and see no reason why they could not become big again.
That's the beauty of the football in Victoria landscape. So rich in history of many clubs that any of about five clubs could be seen to be the power club if just a change of fortunes in a decade or two period. Most other big sporting cities of world could not have this be the reality imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really not fussed who wins. i am just so happy i can sit back and relax this Saturday night, pizza, couple of drinks and just enjoy it. so grateful Port choked hard cos if they were in the GF i dare say i wouldn't have been watching it.

Remove this Banner Ad

So who are we going for in the Grand Final ?

Back