So who here had home-cooked Asian food tonight (again)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Riteo flogs and our asian expert Marto_

I have pork rashers, mince and chicken in the freezer, with most of these ingredients what should I whip up tomorrow night?

IMAG0052.jpg

For the less educated culinary flogs what I have here is brown rice, 2 minute noodles, a jar of thai red curry, a jar of kan-tong butter chicken, capsicums, carrots, onions, a tin of coconut cream and a bottle of ketchup manis (a.k.a sweet soy sauce).

Tomorrow night, if this fred isn't divvied before then, I'll create a masterpiece using what I have here (not all the 4 sauces though and can only be rice or noodles).

I have pork rashers, mince and chicken in the freezer, with most of these ingredients what should I whip up tomorrow night?

View attachment 161139

For the less educated culinary flogs what I have here is brown rice, 2 minute noodles, a jar of thai red curry, a jar of kan-tong butter chicken, capsicums, carrots, onions, a tin of coconut cream and a bottle of ketchup manis (a.k.a sweet soy sauce).

Tomorrow night, if this fred isn't divvied before then, I'll create a masterpiece using what I have here (not all the 4 sauces though and can only be rice or noodles).
Lol Homebrand

View attachment 161139

Plonk it all in the slow cooker for 10 hrs, job done, no mess no fuss.

View attachment 161139

Nice pixels, Go You Pixels LOL.

View attachment 161139

I don't know, I can't cook Asian food :cry:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plonk it all in the slow cooker for 10 hrs, job done, no mess no fuss.
Na.......

Wok, pan or pot will do, will take no less than 45-Hour

I don't know, I can't cook Asian food :cry:
tumblr_m7bjr0xDHj1rbsctpo1_500.jpg

Nice pixels, Go You Pixels LOL.
Tried to increase quality but was over 1MB, top quality was like 2.8MB

Na.......

Wok, pan or pot will do, will take no less than 45-Hour

tumblr_m7bjr0xDHj1rbsctpo1_500.jpg

Tried to increase quality but was over 1MB, top quality was like 2.8MB
Get rid of the kantong stuff and do a red curry with the coconut cream then.

No one could possibly like such offensive combinations of flavours that are found in almost every Asian dish. I swear the whole world is just pretending to like it because everyone else does. Like that time you have your first beer as a kid.

"Yeah....tastes great...here your turn"

lemon-of-troy.jpg

View attachment 161139

Capsicum, carrots, onion, brown rice and soy will get you a fried rice (boil rice tonight, needs a little fish sauce if possible, 3 tbsp).
Marinade pork (sliced thinly) in red curry and coconut milk (3-4 hours), stir fry over heat, serve with rice.

smash it campaigner

Capsicum, carrots, onion, brown rice and soy will get you a fried rice (boil rice tonight, needs a little fish sauce if possible, 3 tbsp).
Marinade pork (sliced thinly) in red curry and coconut milk (3-4 hours), stir fry over heat, serve with rice.
smash it campaigner
Don't do that stuff, can't stand it, too salty for my liking

I use chicken/veg stock when I can, sometimes chuck in garlic cloves too when making flavoured rice

View attachment 161139

I fear you're missing a key ingredient:

xXUyzsK.png

May have to bait a trap to capture Joel Selwood...

Remove this Banner Ad

So who here had home-cooked Asian food tonight (again)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back