So who here had home-cooked Asian food tonight (again)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Riteo flogs and our asian expert Marto_

I have pork rashers, mince and chicken in the freezer, with most of these ingredients what should I whip up tomorrow night?

View attachment 161139

For the less educated culinary flogs what I have here is brown rice, 2 minute noodles, a jar of thai red curry, a jar of kan-tong butter chicken, capsicums, carrots, onions, a tin of coconut cream and a bottle of ketchup manis (a.k.a sweet soy sauce).

Tomorrow night, if this fred isn't divvied before then, I'll create a masterpiece using what I have here (not all the 4 sauces though and can only be rice or noodles).
Home brand Coconut cream? Wouldn't expect more from a dogs fan TBO.

Home brand Coconut cream? Wouldn't expect more from a dogs fan TBO.
Sounds like you were a spoilt skeg kid at high school, buying brand names to fit in with everyone :$:oops:

If it fits, or if it does the job, or if it tastes good seriously who gives a shit

Present. And it was very tasty. Very satisfying.

What's your excuse for eating frozen meals for dinner every night? Here are some common examples I would expect to hear, I 'prepared them earlier' for your use:
- "I'm a neckbeard virgin 'bachelor' who can't cook" (Bucksboys this would be you)
- "My cousin and I had a fight last night over whose turn it was to use the telephone" (unfortunately poor Tiggy Tiger is not getting his proper nutrients)
- "My Mrs doesn't know how to cook" (lol, solid catch there Romeo!)
- "I eat Hungry Jack's for every meal" (STFU wambat you fat flog)

Mad? I guess I would be too if I was always eating processed, off-the-shelf meals :$:$:$:$:$

Just getting the salt water tested before I cook the Crayfish.

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

So who here had home-cooked Asian food tonight (again)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back