So who here had home-cooked Asian food tonight (again)?

Remove this Banner Ad

So can any of you flogs teach me how to cook Asian food? Every time I try, it tastes like a wog trying to make Asian food.

I live with an Asian girl and usually she takes care of that side of things, but I'd still like to know...

Of course this is assuming people want to have a serious discussion about cooking

So can any of you flogs teach me how to cook Asian food? Every time I try, it tastes like a wog trying to make Asian food.

I live with an Asian girl and usually she takes care of that side of things, but I'd still like to know...

Of course this is assuming people want to have a serious discussion about cooking
Why are you asking us then? :confused:

Glad it's still going Marto. Survived longer than I thought.
When I draft threads I sometimes go in pretty hard and this one was no exception. When I look at them I usually have a giggle, then realise that there's probably going to be a lot of butt hurt flogs calling for the divvy. I compromised slightly here.

Amazing how this fred has such a low amount of posts from woeful flogs like Gheyer_ and Bucksboys :eek:

When I draft threads I sometimes go in pretty hard and this one was no exception. When I look at them I usually have a giggle, then realise that there's probably going to be a lot of butt hurt flogs calling for the divvy. I compromised slightly here.

Amazing how this fred has such a low amount of posts from woeful flogs like Gheyer_ and Bucksboys :eek:
It's a cracker Marto! :thumbsu:

Make no mistake that if you were a Hawks supporter this would be a Vintage Thread by now.

A lot of single flogs too butt sore to jump in here and admit that they're on the McCain's diet :oops:

Why tag them for o_O

It's a cracker Marto! :thumbsu:

Make no mistake that if you were a Hawks supporter this would be a Vintage Thread by now.

A lot of single flogs too butt sore to jump in here and admit that they're on the McCain's diet :oops:
Nah, their like rates would be higher though

Why would you wanna cook if you have a hot little chow babe living with you? Just bang her sideways little snatch and order a pizza. Job done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you reached an average of 58 posts a day yet, mccainsboys?
Turnip's like to post ratio has plummeted since he said his was better than mine about a month or so ago :$

So what can we do with these babies?

tumblr_lic42rQfuK1qdei8m.jpg

We can make turnip chips
healthy-baked-turnip-french-fries.jpg

Some French roasted turnip thingy
520.jpg

We can mash em too :)
dscn0007.jpg

Beautiful beautiful turnips :rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

So who here had home-cooked Asian food tonight (again)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back