So who is going to ADELAIDE????

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Sooo wh is goin to aDELADE????

Aunty txt me saying do you want to go. Was like **** yes. Trying to organise it so who knows. Bad news is that I lost by membership cards today. Both my Roos and Cheersquad. It fell off I think. Any ideas what I should do about it?

Yeah I'm gonna need to see some ID champ :thumbsu:

Killjoy. Just think of the fun you two will have in Hahndorf.

Crafts ahoy !!

If I go, I'll have to hotel it. Unfortunately, the only relatives I have in SA live in Snowtown. And strangely enough, I have no desire to end up as a dissolved compound in a 44 gallon drum of acid.

Good call. :thumbsu:

Btw, big guy, I've always meant to ask you, why do you log out after every post ?

I don't know why but it bugs me.

(Anticipated answer: "Cos' it bugs you".)

Btw, big guy, I've always meant to ask you, why do you log out after every post ?

But I don't...

Because he is busy posting under his alias, giantroo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thumpin keep a look out for me

ill b the bloke in blue and white:cool:

Hoping to go. Trying to work out details tonight and tomorrow.

Probably 5 of us going with only two old enough to drive.

For us it'd be driving over, getting into the GF, and then driving straight back.

I am.

In the cruelest of circumstances I was unable to go tonight. You will not believe this story.

My daughter's school organised their debutante ball for tonight. When I was told about it 3 months ago, I intuitively knew then that North would be playing in a cut throat final and more than likely if they lost, it would be Archer's last game.

Driving home from last Sunday's debacle the enormity of this turn of events was revealed to me on ABC radio when they announced the draw for this week.

I pleaded my case with female law to no avail.

Divorce and much worse was threatened if I defied female law.

I flirted long and hard with divorce this week, then on Friday I put my money where my mouth was and bought a return flight to Adelaide for next Saturday, because I again intuitively, I think, knew that North would win this week.

In buying the ticket to Adelaide my rationale was that if I don't get to see the great man in his last game, should they lose the preliminary final, then my life will forever be deplete.

So I will be in Adelaide next Saturday to watch the great man's second last game. :D

I am.

In the cruelest of circumstances I was unable to go tonight. You will not believe this story.

My daughter's school organised their debutante ball for tonight. When I was told about it 3 months ago, I intuitively knew then that North would be playing in a cut throat final and more than likely if they lost, it would be Archer's last game.

Driving home from last Sunday's debacle the enormity of this turn of events was revealed to me on ABC radio when they announced the draw for this week.

I pleaded my case with female law to no avail.

Divorce and much worse was threatened if I defied female law.

I flirted long and hard with divorce this week, then on Friday I put my money where my mouth was and bought a return flight to Adelaide for next Saturday, because I again intuitively, I think, knew that North would win this week.

In buying the ticket to Adelaide my rationale was that if I don't get to see the great man in his last game, should they lose the preliminary final, then my life will forever be deplete.

So I will be in Adelaide next Saturday to watch the great man's second last game. :D

Let me know when you're here, that deserves a Pale Ale, my shout!!

That was me on SEN last night with the North supporter rally call for Adelaide trip.

Lets all try our best to get down there and make some noise and support the boys....we are in a PREMLIM wwwooooowwwwww

Driving down but flying back...

Let me know when you're here, that deserves a Pale Ale, my shout!!

a lot of pale ales if you ask me.

Let that be a lesson to all good people - never, never, commit to something on a friday/saturday/sunday night in September that doesn't revolve around footy. If your team is playing like crap you can always say "i've changed my mind".

I have to find out whether my Hawthorn supporting mates did carry out their threat to buy flights to Adelaide prior to last nights match.

Might just offer them a cut price just to take them off their hands.:thumbsu:

That was me on SEN last night with the North supporter rally call for Adelaide trip.

Lets all try our best to get down there and make some noise and support the boys....we are in a PREMLIM wwwooooowwwwww

Driving down but flying back...

For the record, we are north of you ;)

You can buy tickets at www.bass.net.au, I think yours become available first thing Monday. One nice little feature of the bass site is the ability to print out the tickets after you buy them and take the printouts to the game. You then just run them through the scanner as you go in.

This game may sell out so if your coming over I suggest you buy the tickets first.

Myself, Bornaroo77, Rooboy88 and 7 others have booked a mini bus, leaving 5pm friday night - arrive in Adelaide at 1.00am sleep for 7 hours at quest motel brunch in adelaide and paint the town blue and white and make plenty of noise - anyone else want to join up please leave myself a message- go u good things.

Remove this Banner Ad

So who is going to ADELAIDE????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back