So who is going to ADELAIDE????

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Sooo wh is goin to aDELADE????

Myself, Bornaroo77, Rooboy88 and 7 others have booked a mini bus, leaving 5pm friday night - arrive in Adelaide at 1.00am sleep for 7 hours at quest motel brunch in adelaide and paint the town blue and white and make plenty of noise - anyone else want to join up please leave myself a message- go u good things.

ROAD TRIP!!!!!

Sounds like fun. Can you swing by Queensland and pick me up??

I could probably scrounge up the money but I'd have no one to fly with, and it'd probably leave me unable to attend the GF if we make it.

I could probably scrounge up the money but I'd have no one to fly with, and it'd probably leave me unable to attend the GF if we make it.

10 of us in a mini bus, even if it costs $500 for the bus and petrol that is only $50 smackers each - now thats a cheap trip to see Glenns second last game - Go Roos

That was me on SEN last night with the North supporter rally call for Adelaide trip.

Lets all try our best to get down there and make some noise and support the boys....we are in a PREMLIM wwwooooowwwwww

Driving down but flying back...

Maybe a few Bourbon and Dry's for you LETSGOKANGAS on the way up as well ;) I'll stick to scotch and dry.

GO KANGAS!!!!!!!!!

For the record, we are north of you ;)

You can buy tickets at www.bass.net.au, I think yours become available first thing Monday. One nice little feature of the bass site is the ability to print out the tickets after you buy them and take the printouts to the game. You then just run them through the scanner as you go in.

This game may sell out so if your coming over I suggest you buy the tickets first.

Three of us going to the game if we can get the tix.

I have looked at BASS website and it says you can only book via the phone or at an outlet, there do not appear to be any outlets in Victoria (certainly none listed on the website) so unless they create a link tomorrow morning it looks like phone lotto :(

Myseld, Mrs. Marstermind, Marstermind jnr and Mini-Marstermind have decided to make a few days of it. Driving to around Horsham on Friday night, heading into Adelaide sometime on Saturday and staying until around Wednesday (hope to be able to book GF tickets - if I need to - over the phone.)

Apologies to any Port trollers here if this is completely untrue...I've only been to AAMI once before and didn't have any problems, but I've heard visiting fans get a hard time there (Car with Vic plates or opposition stickers damaged, general abuse etc.) Now that doesn't phase me too much - I have done the outer at Windy Hill and Vic Park before as well as being a visiting supporter at EPL matches - but with my wife and two kids under 2 with me, we don't need that sort of stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm there!!
If I can't get any cheap flights then i'll be doing a road trip.
I might need a couple of co-drivers. Company car so fuels free!
Perhaps everyone should meet up at a pub some where in adelaide before the game.

err...that is..they do have pubs don't they?

Myseld, Mrs. Marstermind, Marstermind jnr and Mini-Marstermind have decided to make a few days of it. Driving to around Horsham on Friday night, heading into Adelaide sometime on Saturday and staying until around Wednesday (hope to be able to book GF tickets - if I need to - over the phone.)

Apologies to any Port trollers here if this is completely untrue...I've only been to AAMI once before and didn't have any problems, but I've heard visiting fans get a hard time there (Car with Vic plates or opposition stickers damaged, general abuse etc.) Now that doesn't phase me too much - I have done the outer at Windy Hill and Vic Park before as well as being a visiting supporter at EPL matches - but with my wife and two kids under 2 with me, we don't need that sort of stuff.

Been to a couple of Port games now and I've never had a problem. I took my little ones to the round two game and it was fine.

Yes I am going confirmed with work and the wife (god love her). I was working Saturday but told management of my love affair with the NMFC and they came to the party for me so I got the day off but have to work tomorrow night on my day off (do what it takes).

Getting tickets at 9.30am sharp tomorrow from BASS in Adelaide and booking my staff travel flights with Qantas but I am on standby but but a little worried because it's the first day of school hols.

I just hope in hell I'm sitting with North supporters at AAMI (moronville) otherwise I'm sure I'll get into a blue.

Yep I'm in, drive up saturday, prolly stay with my bro, then home sunday.

I have looked at BASS website and it says you can only book via the phone or at an outlet, there do not appear to be any outlets in Victoria (certainly none listed on the website) so unless they create a link tomorrow morning it looks like phone lotto :(

The AFL website implies we will be able to purchase on-line:
SECOND PRELIMINARY FINAL

Port Adelaide v Kangaroos
AAMI Stadium, Saturday September 22, 4.00pm CST

Members of the Kangaroos and Port Adelaide football clubs have priority access to purchase a finals ticket prior to the general public. Ticket purchases during the priority period are restricted to three tickets per membership card and eight tickets per transaction.

WHEN

Tickets will go on sale to Kangaroos members from 9.30am AEST on Monday September 17 through BASS only.

WHERE

AAMI Stadium, Saturday September 22, 4pm CST

HOW

For phone bookings call 131 246

Any BASS outlets and online at www.bass.net.au

Please ensure you have your 2007 membership card or the 12-digit barcode number from your membership card at time of purchase and ticket collection.

PRICE...

I hope so as I don't like the sound of phone lotto :(
Are tickets likely to sell out at AAMI, or will there be plenty to go around?

Im tossing up whether to go. Ive changed my mind about 10 times already today....my concern is now getting a ticket with other Kanga fans.

Do they automatically put you with your own teams fans? (im usually an AFL member-ite)

The '04 prelim was about 5-10k short of selling out if I recall. Any South Aussies know if it's likely to this time around?

Have a look here on Monday morning for updates:

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/Season2007/Finals/tabid/10370/Default.aspx

Its 50/50 atm as to whether it will sell out.

If you use common sense you wont have trouble with crowds, cars etc at Port games. Basic rules apply, support your own side but dont specifically give crap to the other side etc etc, comments like moronville arnt likely to please :rolleyes:

Like anywhere if your in the wrong place at the wrong time something can go wrong but you'll find Port supporters have a healthy respect for the Roos and you shouldnt expect any problems.

The AFL website implies we will be able to purchase on-line:

I hope so as I don't like the sound of phone lotto :(
Are tickets likely to sell out at AAMI, or will there be plenty to go around?

Hail Hale :) I hope you are right on line is way easier. You would reckon that like in Melb there will be a heap of people in Adelaide who just want to see a game of finals footy regardless of who they barrack for and i might be a bit naive but you would think a lot of Crows would have Port as their second team??? So it should be a sell out. Go Roo Boys :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Hail Hale :) would think a lot of Crows would have Port as their second team??? :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

You havent been around for long have you,ports the collingwood of SA.
YOu either love them or you hate them with passion.

So if any crows turn up they will only be there for the now customary choke of ports.

Hail Hale :) I hope you are right on line is way easier. You would reckon that like in Melb there will be a heap of people in Adelaide who just want to see a game of finals footy regardless of who they barrack for and i might be a bit naive but you would think a lot of Crows would have Port as their second team??? So it should be a sell out. Go Roo Boys :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

There is no way any crows fans would even think about following Port this weekend...Ive had a heap of text messages from Crows fans praying for a Kangaroo victory this week...If any crows fans do go, I assure you they will be on our bandwagon all the way!

Remove this Banner Ad

So who is going to ADELAIDE????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back