So who is the most underrated player in the AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well you should try and educate him then given you appear an Easton Wood fan :) What interests me about your story is how earning AA honours doesn't always get your name up in lights. I thought it was a big deal but obviously not in this case.

ive been pumping the Bulldogs tyres for 3 years so I'm pretty proud of myself at the moment.

After the Bulldogs loss in the pre season against collingwood, I was telling the boys at footy how until Tom Campbell copped an injury, the Bulldogs were playing the best footy I've ever seen. Everyone scoffed.

Hardly anyone knew who lachie hunter was during that exchange either...or Tom Campbell for that matter.

Can I add Clayton Oliver to this discussion? Noone outside of Melbourne is discussing his absolute ridiculousness on a footy field. For example:

I've never seen a footy player pull that off. One handed grip pick up in a tackle being slung around and STILL GETS THE HANDBALL OFF...

Can I add Clayton Oliver to this discussion? Noone outside of Melbourne is discussing his absolute ridiculousness on a footy field. For example:

I've never seen a footy player pull that off. One handed grip pick up in a tackle being slung around and STILL GETS THE HANDBALL OFF...

First year player averaging 19 touches a game 'the most underrated player in the AFL'? I'm gonna have to go with a solid 'No' to that.

Also Cripps pulls that off every other week :p

Remove this Banner Ad

So who is the most underrated player in the AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back