So who's gonna be there??

Remove this Banner Ad

AZZO

Senior List
Aug 15, 2003
Dunsborough
Other Teams
DOCKERS!!
You could very well be missing out on Docker History if you can't make it to the game. Atmosphere will be greater than every before. HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE SENSITIVE EARS!!

Just got back from the carousel ticketmaster outlet, after 5 and a half hours of standing around waiting i got some okay seats. Did anyone else have to wait 5-6 hours?

Is a Rabbi Jewish?!!!!.

After 9 years of being called cuckoo, I've got to let it all out.

I understand a rellie has organised a block of tickets this morning, by phone.

Let's just hope the McManus clan leave some tickets for the general public, god help Essendon supporters if the Johnson boys touch Maccas hair again .........

I doubt we are going to be able to get tickets :(

We didn't renew our membership because it is hard to predict which weeks we can go, with a young son. We just take it week by week and pay as we go.

I think we ended up paying much more than we would have, had we have joined up in the first place!

Anyway, I am pretty sure there will be nothing left by Wednesday?

So why not buy a club membership without season tickets there cheaper and you still get preference to finals tickets.

I was looking on their web site, the other day, and noticed you could do that. Do you think they'd still accept members at this late hour? ;)

ok..called the club, just to look like a complete idiot! :)

You have to have been a member by June 30 to qualify as a member for finals tickets, which really is fair enough.

I think Channel Ten News said there were around 27 000 tickets left, so I just have to do my best come Wednesday!! :)

My mum has the flu and had to wait 6 and a half hours to get our tickets. She is in bed!! Ticketmaster u SUCK one operator!!!!!!!!!! get ur act together!!!!!!!

Got my tickets just after they went on sale at about 11. I managed to get tickets pretty much in exactly the same place as my season tickets. I'm pretty sure they're row A just next to where the boys run out. I'll have to go and pick them up from ticketmaster as soon as possible.

I heard on channel 7 that there were only about 8,000 tickets left for the general public.

Also after seeing the picture of the bombers supporters giving it to our boys after the game, I hope we can repay the favour!

Go the Dockers!!!!

There will be at least 5,000 Bombers fans at the game, we have one of the biggest interstate supporter base in Perth & a lot of them are paid up members, so are guaranteed finals tickets, plus the members on the basic membership, will also be supplied with tickets from the EFC allocation, then there are those who are coming over for the match.

Wait & see, there will be a huge display of Red & Black. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by mantis

Wait & see, there will be a huge display of Red & Black. :D

Is James Hird Planning to have his face smashed again ??????

Fair dinkum , my mate waited in line at Jumbo Video for 7 hours to secure our tickets .

Originally posted by FreoDocker

Also after seeing the picture of the bombers supporters giving it to our boys after the game, I hope we can repay the favour!

Go the Dockers!!!!

Anyone got that picture to scan & post up here

Originally posted by Freo Hitman
Is James Hird Planning to have his face smashed again ??????

Fair dinkum , my mate waited in line at Jumbo Video for 7 hours to secure our tickets .

Oh you are a charming person. :mad:

Some of us Bombers don't have to line up, because we automatically get the tickets allocated to the Bombers. :D

Originally posted by mantis
Oh you are a charming person. :mad:

Some of us Bombers don't have to line up, because we automatically get the tickets allocated to the Bombers. :D

Thanks I am kind of chariming aint I:cool:

Yeah I think the Bombers are giving there tickets away , some of there supportters are going to be reminded of the old days of Moorabbin in the Animal enclosure but on a much larger scale.

Probably going to hang out until Wednesday as it looks like I'm going with a non-member. I think I may actually kill someone if I miss out. ;)

Freo hitman i'm usually a fan of your work but jimmy hirds a champion it would be like essenscum fans wishing that sort of thing on bell or pav. Save those sort of remarks for the likes of McIntoss

well i pick up my ticket tomorra from the club
$42 not happy wat is everyone else paying.
i think that the cheersquad and banner squad are sitting in block 116 like usual

is anyone goin to peoples night tomorra nite it should be huge but the times have changed not too sure what the times are but i recon there will be a decent crowd there i will be either face painting or doing some other cheersquad duties.

Originally posted by Freo Hitman
Anyone got that picture to scan & post up here

freo.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

So who's gonna be there??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back