So who's the token 'crap' captain now?

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanBoi

Club Legend
Jun 27, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Vanders is gone, and sammy mitchell is in... easily in our top 5 players. Which team has the token crappy captain now?

Does the mantle belong to richmond with kane johnson? Or who?

Vanders was an excellent captain.

I find this post disrespectful.:thumbsdown:

You misunderstood. I personally respect vanders and thought he had quite a good last 2 years. I defended him on these forums, but the general perception from non biased hawks was that he was crap and didn't deserve the captaincy.

I forgot about big red.. When was the last time someone was appointed captain only to be delisted a year later? I know this hasn't happened yet.. but it could!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vanders is gone, and sammy mitchell is in... easily in our top 5 players. Which team has the token crappy captain now?

Does the mantle belong to richmond with kane johnson? Or who?
I cant believe you guys havent stated the obvious.. Tom Harley by the length of the princes fwy..
Tom Harleys claim to fame is trying to chase down Buddy and tearing his hammy in the process..

yeh seeings pretty much every team would kill to have lloyd at full forward he must be pretty shit... will kick over athousand goals in his career, averaged most goals per game this year... that is evidence of ashithouse player.

I wouldn't take him at Geelong. There was a time when he was worth it, but that time has passed. He's only good on reputation these days. Handy still, but not good. No place for him in the Geelong forward line, especially with Nablett and Hawkins both likely to become great in time.

As for the averaging most goals business, you look at the teams that made it deep into September, their midfielders kick a large share of the goals. The days of a true full-forward are gone. Bring on the sharing of goals!

Remove this Banner Ad

So who's the token 'crap' captain now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back