Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits (No.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 2073277

Another crisp set from the Canaries
The rainbow goalkeeper shirt is the best of the lot imo.
maxresdefault.jpg

Ipswich Town's new third kit, done in collaboration with the club's number one fan, Ed Sheeran:

An explanation of some of the detail:
  • The pink is a nod to "Suffolk pink", which has been used in many houses and buildings in the area dating back to the 14th century
  • A silhouette of nearby Framlingham Castle (the castle in "Castle On The Hill") up the top
  • The thin hoops are soundwaves from the noise of fans at the club's home ground, Portman Road

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne City 24/25 kits:

2024/25 PUMA HOME JERSEY - YOUTH
2024/25 PUMA AWAY JERSEY - YOUTH
2024/25 PUMA THIRD JERSEY - YOUTH

Home is a subtle improvement over last years, the added stripe, and I quote "perfectly balances tradition with a modern twist" though it feels like an afterthought than a real nod. Looks more like PSG's gray away kit from 2022/23. We're no stranger to hand-me-downs and the away kit is Man Citehs 2023/24 3rd kit with pixels replacing the thunderbolts and our logo slapped on. 3rd takes the cake yet again, my favourite charcoal kit revived :hearteyes:. Some pointed out that the sashes are going the opposite way compared to Hearts original and are comparing it to Essendon/St Kilda :tired:, I'll still get it though haha. Having 2 dark kits is rather perplexing, perhaps if the away was inverted it'd be a more suited addition. No 3XL options for the away or 3rd yet, word is it's coming soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits (No.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back