Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits (No.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

BIG FOOTY WORLD EXCLUSIVE

Manchester United away for the 2025/26 season will be White with Lilac (Purple Tint)! This will mark the first time in the history of Manchester United that a kit will feature Lilac.

Manchester United third kit for the 2025/26 season will be Black/Blue/Yellow.

More BIG FOOTY WORLD EXCLUSIVES to come...

BIG FOOTY WORLD EXCLUSIVE!!

Real Madrid away kit for the 2025/26 season is "Legend Ink" and the third kit will be "Bluebird".

AS Roma home kit will be "Legacy Burgundy" the away kit is "Crew Orange" with Black shorts and the third kit is White/Dark Blue/Yellow.

Xanthippus mate.

This sort of posting is why you end up being ridiculed in threads. Look, you may be right, and if so, odds are you know someone involved in apparel procurement or something like that and have seen tech packs of apparel.

I know how it goes, I’ve been involved in the industry for a long while now on both the apparel side and the club side and a lot of this stuff happens a long way in advance.

I can’t really stop you from posting of course because you’re not breaking any board rules but if there’s no sources and you’re just flexing that you have ‘insider information’ then nobody really cares.

Xanthippus mate.

This sort of posting is why you end up being ridiculed in threads. Look, you may be right, and if so, odds are you know someone involved in apparel procurement or something like that and have seen tech packs of apparel.

I know how it goes, I’ve been involved in the industry for a long while now on both the apparel side and the club side and a lot of this stuff happens a long way in advance.

I can’t really stop you from posting of course because you’re not breaking any board rules but if there’s no sources and you’re just flexing that you have ‘insider information’ then nobody really cares.
Mate, it's a exclusive. I'm not "flexing" I just know other people enjoy knowing what's in the pipeline.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, it's a exclusive. I'm not "flexing" I just know other people enjoy knowing what's in the pipeline.

They enjoy it more when there’s a confirmed source to back it up.

Not saying you’re wrong or your sources are wrong but I don’t think people are wanting your exclusives. All of the engagement with what you’re putting out is negative or inciting arguments so just, read the room.

BigChippa52 this one's for you mate.

Newcastle United's away kit for the 2025/26 season is "Team Green" with White.
The third kit is "Victory Blue/Bahia Orange".

Thank you sir for the exclusives

Xanthippus look, I as with others are fine with the "exclusives", but take the advice of Freight Train and ease off, or at least change the posts style. Though you may have "exclusives", firstly the lack of sources which is usually a good way to make posts seem credible over just making things up or trying to stir people, and second the way you are posting them is just not the right way of doing things. Be a little more restrained with the posts, and just lump them all together rather than the way you are doing it, which honestly is just annoying in it's look and feel.

Mate, you're an exclusive idiot. Even if you did back up these "BiG fOoTy ExClUsIvEs", you've annoyed people to the point where nobody cares what you say. Usually I hold my tongue and I don't know if you're just a troll, but something about you really irks me, I'm sure everyone agrees.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits (No.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back