Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was really keen to get a Liverpool kit with Stevie G in club lettering and Champions League patches...then I saw the kits they released last season. Decided to stick with my grey Adidas Carlsburg top.
article-0-03E5E596000005DC-95_468x429.jpg

Not a bad Gerrard kit to have! Last years kits were an immense disappointment, especially as Warrior did produce two great home kits previously.

I appreciate the factoids craegus, but damn, when is throwing back to the nineties a good idea in football kit design? Shudder. The change to gold and navy has totally ruined it too.
Nothing wrong with these 3 mate:
2074-800x800.jpg R9395ManUnitedA1-500x500.JPG Manchester United 92-94 Newton Heath ( REPLICA )-2.jpg

Prem. I stuffed up my last order when I got the 2012/13 home and got Liverpool lettering with prem patches. :cry:
I've always wondered why it always seems to be reds that get Prem badges with CL/LFC lettering/numbering or CL/EL badges with Prem lettering/numbering on their shirts.

Arsenal club fonts are usually shitty and not worth getting. I've never really taken notice of other clubs'.

Come to think of it though, I can't think of any non-UK league that has a mandatory strip font.

Arsenal club fonts are usually shitty and not worth getting. I've never really taken notice of other clubs'.

Come to think of it though, I can't think of any non-UK league that has a mandatory strip font.
It's a great font. The Championship number font is also pretty awesome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those are gross but that's more or less because they're United shirts
From memory your away kit was pretty grotesque 92/93 ;) Although must admit I didn't mind the 1996 away one in the FA Cup Final. Also we won that so it helps :thumbsu:

Real leagues
Real leagues.
oh, another game where pathetic "Australian" euroboos slap a red scarf on, spend hundreds of dollars to go "support" a team from the other side of the world ahead of their own countrymen and try to mumble 2 lines from that ****ing song just to leave a good impression on the big, strong Europeans. Anyone who has ever been to the panderfests known as the Liverpool "tour down under" or anything like that should literally re-evaluate their lives

oh, another game where pathetic "Australian" euroboos slap a red scarf on, spend hundreds of dollars to go "support" a team from the other side of the world ahead of their own countrymen and try to mumble 2 lines from that ******* song just to leave a good impression on the big, strong Europeans. Anyone who has ever been to the panderfests known as the Liverpool "tour down under" or anything like that should literally re-evaluate their lives
It was a joke

oh, another game where pathetic "Australian" euroboos slap a red scarf on, spend hundreds of dollars to go "support" a team from the other side of the world ahead of their own countrymen and try to mumble 2 lines from that ******* song just to leave a good impression on the big, strong Europeans. Anyone who has ever been to the panderfests known as the Liverpool "tour down under" or anything like that should literally re-evaluate their lives
Those Pool fans hit a nerve with their too Aussie-sounding YNWA renditions?

It gets football on the back pages in the middle of winter, what's not to like? I'm going to rock up tonight to the Man City, Roma game in my Melbourne City gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back