Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You’d think shirt sales will be high as fu** for that, could be worth it
€64.95 according to nike/footy headlines, same as the home on the same site . The sponsorship is there but it is near invisible

Alright, try looking at it this way

Most clubs that have done a throwback over the last year or two have done it almost exact to the kit from 80-90-100, etc years ago with absolutely no sponsorship.

Chelsea have done the kit whilst actually still incorporating the sponsorship (albeit almost invisible)

44eaef638343cf1a8843a065cd42b48a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Need some real good design elements on the home kit. Away is pretty good, especially for an away kit.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
yeah, the home needed to have something going on, or be pink imo. Hopefully a good sponsor takes it up a level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not sure they are all the best kits from all the clubs throughout the past decade. Western united and wanderers are the best each have had during this period but not sure about gc, victory or city. Thoughts?
"some of our favourites" is a little different to saying these are the best...

Can you point me to the really ******* cool one? This is just a black shirt with a couple of white stripes.
they're actually pink and the there is three of them on just the right shoulder, enough said.

they're actually pink and the there is three of them on just the right shoulder, enough said.
The kits are very meh. I'm genuinely surprised at the reaction given we're a design board.

The kits are very meh. I'm genuinely surprised at the reaction given we're a design board.
I guess that unlike footy guernseys, soccer jerseys can be far more subtle in their design elements and lean more on colour ways and kit supplier templates to create stunning uniforms. They have a great logo, a really sleek colour palette and obviously the MLS has a top tier kit supplier in Adidas, so they are able to get away with going understated and minimal with their design to create something cool.

Minimalism can be beautiful in its own right. When executed properly (e.g. Inter Miami) it looks outstanding. When executed poorly (e.g. Perth Glory) it looks lazy.

Portugal Euro 2020 home & away kits

Home will apparently will be worn with green shorts (NB: pic is of knock-off shirt based on real design)

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 9.28.34 am.png Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 9.28.54 am.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back