Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Words fail me in describing this:

the-new-liverpool-third-kit-is-hideous.jpg
His face says it all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't need to know which sock goes on which foot. If they're the same colour then just put them on.

I don't know what type of socks you wear...

I have several pair of socks for running that are marked left and right, due to the oh so super duper high-tech nature of their design. Now while I'm not sure I buy that, I just cannot bring myself to wear them the 'wrong' way around.

I have several pair of socks for running that are marked left and right, due to the oh so super duper high-tech nature of their design. Now while I'm not sure I buy that, I just cannot bring myself to wear them the 'wrong' way around.

haha same,

I don't know about you El_Scorcho but I have fallen in love with both of Villa's kits this year omg <3

Totally agree. Apparently the cut and the material are better than last season as well. I'll almost certainly be forking out for the home at least. Brilliant effort from Macron.

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but Fulham have a new kit for next year:
Fulham-FC-announces-Marathonbet-as-Main-Team-Sponsor-2025119.jpg
I'm glad to be away from the cycling vests Kappa produce, but the sponsor being on the **** is a bit..........off for me. I like the overall look though, bar the sponsor placement.

Away shirt is nice, too:
images.jpg

Something about it looks off. Sort of a throwback to those 70's collars that went down to your bellybutton.
It looks like the collars on those fake collingwood jumpers from bali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back