Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it's been posted.

spain-2013-confederations-cup-jersey-420x215.jpeg

Spanish-Confederations-Cup-Jersey.jpg

Interesting on the Spanish U21 Euro shirts that the world cup winners patch is covered in red and the number is on the right rather than the middle

soc_g_isco_gb1_576_576.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest, I don't really like Macron. They insist on those patches on the shoulders, and only few clubs (like Lazio) manage to dodge them. It'll be full of overly complicated patterns and too many ideas squashed together.

Probably an environment on X-Blades, though. They really butchered it. Material was awful, as well.

I'd just like to see a purple and orange kit. Sage likes the purple and white stripes, but for me, orange trims on a purple shirt is pretty unique but still okay looking.

To be honest, I don't really like Macron. They insist on those patches on the shoulders, and only few clubs (like Lazio) manage to dodge them. It'll be full of overly complicated patterns and too many ideas squashed together.

Probably an environment on X-Blades, though. They really butchered it. Material was awful, as well.

I'd just like to see a purple and orange kit. Sage likes the purple and white stripes, but for me, orange trims on a purple shirt is pretty unique but still okay looking.

an environment?

Well, Aston Villa's 2012/13 home kit was pretty simple and classy. It had the the shoulder logo things, but that didn't detract from the beautiful design. The away kit was pretty template-y but wasn't horrific.

aston-villa-2012-2013.gif
aston-villa-2012-2013-away.gif

Do you know when Perth Glory/Macron will be releasing their new kits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back