Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Soccer/Association Football Kit Discussion

Ireland signed a deal in the mid 90's with Opel to be their kit sponsor, UEFA regulations mean they couldn't be worn in competitive matches but for charity games and other non-UEFA governed matches the sponsor adorned the front of the kit. It's also been on all replica retail kits since then. Just trying to squeeze the dollar I guess.

That's it in a nutshell!

Geelong:
Geelong.png

Quite a boring kit TBH.

Improvements would be to make the sleeves all white, move the ISC to the left side (and make it smaller), move the cats logo up, and put the Ford logo into the white gap.

In association football, 75% of the time, the manufacturer's logo is on the left breast (the wearer's right breast) of the shirt. Most of the time it looks a lot cleaner, and on a template like this, it definitely would.

Improvements would be to make the sleeves all white, move the ISC to the left side (and make it smaller), move the cats logo up, and put the Ford logo into the white gap.

In association football, 75% of the time, the manufacturer's logo is on the left breast (the wearer's right breast) of the shirt. Most of the time it looks a lot cleaner, and on a template like this, it definitely would.

My thoughts exactly Gibbsy :thumbsu:

Second one looks more like a rugby jumper, i'd go the first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll try do something different than stripes for Hawthorn, and I'll post it a little later.

For that second Geelong one, can you try it with some navy trim around the ends of the sleeves?

I like the Hawthorn look with the V, perhaps less gradents and more 'classic' lines for the side panels.

33595.jpg

Yes, it is Nike. But it utilises both stripes and chevrons.

First one looks great :thumbsu:

For that second Geelong one, can you try it with some navy trim around the ends of the sleeves?

I like the Hawthorn look with the V, perhaps less gradents and more 'classic' lines for the side panels.

The template didn't come with it, but I'll try find some :thumbsu:

Yeah, again, no side panels in that template. Do you want me to get rid of the sides all together?

33595.jpg

Yes, it is Nike. But it utilises both stripes and chevrons.

Something like these?
hawksfootball.jpg

hawksfootball.jpg

You could use a NB logo on any template and take out the existing ones.

Yeah, I did that. I used a reebok template :thumbsu:
Melbourne:
Melbourne2.png

I tried it in navy and it didn't look that great.
Thoughts?

Looks like a recoloured and slightly modified Teamworks design an Australian International Rules jumper winning entry!!!

But seriously, looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back