Solve the Injury Puzzle

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 8, 2005
Canberra, Australia
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
My Brisbane Dragons has 12 trades left and face a big task of battling a couple top sides to stay in the top 8. Currently in 7th spot after a 2 point loss, followed by a draw the week before. Any help or comments are welcome.

B: J. Bowden, Ad****, A. Walker, Koschitzke, Fletcher, Hunter, H. Shaw [Jamison, O' hAilpin]
C: Judd (c), Black, Hadley, Murphy, Griffen, Priddis [King, Gibson]
R: Cox, Hudson [Goldstein, Hampson]
F:Pavlich, J. Brown , B. Johnson, Ablett, Monfries, Hird, D. Thomas [Hutchison, Grima]

My Brisbane Dragons has 12 trades left and face a big task of battling a couple top sides to stay in the top 8. Currently in 7th spot after a 2 point loss, followed by a draw the week before. Any help or comments are welcome.

B: J. Bowden, Ad****, A. Walker, Koschitzke, Fletcher, Hunter, H. Shaw [Jamison, O' hAilpin]
C: Judd (c), Black, Hadley, Murphy, Griffen, Priddis [King, Gibson]
R: Cox, Hudson [Goldstein, Hampson]
F:Pavlich, J. Brown , B. Johnson, Ablett, Monfries, Hird, D. Thomas [Hutchison, Grima]
Haha I thought you meant ranked 7th. I guess you mean 7th on your ladder.

I agree, Monphries for either of the Port young guns and use it to upgrade one back...i would say Kosi, because with the money supplied from the forward trade, plus Kosi, you should be able to afford a gun backman

Remove this Banner Ad

Solve the Injury Puzzle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back