Sorry fellas to hear of the deal...

Remove this Banner Ad

If we get Rawlings with pick 6 it'd be ok, but I would have rather given pick 6 to you guys for Jacobs & Bolton. We get 2 young talls and you get 2 picks in the first round which means young Dyson could very well be a Bomber;)

Alas, greedy Brown inisists on being traded to Richmond and, yeah, very ouch.

lloydy is cool ... thanks for the msg ... i'm thinking you're pretty genuine ...
from this deal, one cannot doubt the arrogance, self-absorbed nature of the former 17 ... but life goes on ... move over c'wood, i now have a new most hated team ... bit**mond ..
there is a chance we could still end up with rawlings and/or stevens, but hugely doubtful, really doubtful!
we've been linked with koops, warfe, and seymour as well ... sooooooooooooo not happy! and street, what the heck is happening there, wouldn't hall have been a preferred option! so much for power, michael, bradshaw, bowden, bassett ... again, and again, no cookies for the peoples of the west!

Originally posted by Kretiuk #35
Have faith, they'll have something up their sleave...

They haven't wasted the past 4 days doing nothing, they are working on something for us

I hope your F===n right mate but I can see it all now

Peter Street the recruit of 2003

Tend to agree with the fella who said they wouldn't have wasted the last 4 days doing nothing. They would have spent minimal time on the Brown trade I would think, rather spending time on the possible trades that they could acquire with their new found pick 6. Don't be surprised if it involves Rawlings.

Would the Doggies be prepared to let Brown go into the Pre-season draft as a matter of principal - dont you guys have the first pick anyway? Would that make Brown think twice about his preferred options if he had to contemplate being drafted by the Dogs or would that be too risky given that he may sit out a season and you waste your pick?

All I can say having already been violated by Richmonds recruiting tactics (as an Essendon supporter) I hope that Richmond falls flat on its face over their trading tactics.

Essendon has always said it would never openly pursue a player from a club going through tough times. Richmond obviously dont share such convictions

Originally posted by Cupido13
Tend to agree with the fella who said they wouldn't have wasted the last 4 days doing nothing. They would have spent minimal time on the Brown trade

I agree. They spent minimal time on Brown so they could brainstorm the Koops deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Napier_Street
Would the Doggies be prepared to let Brown go into the Pre-season draft as a matter of principal - dont you guys have the first pick anyway? Would that make Brown think twice about his preferred options if he had to contemplate being drafted by the Dogs or would that be too risky given that he may sit out a season and you waste your pick?

All I can say having already been violated by Richmonds recruiting tactics (as an Essendon supporter) I hope that Richmond falls flat on its face over their trading tactics.

Essendon has always said it would never openly pursue a player from a club going through tough times. Richmond obviously dont share such convictions

You hollier than thow w@nkEr. You just don't let up do you Nappy. Don't bother coming back to the Ricmond board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry fellas to hear of the deal...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back