South Australian School Footy: Who will be the best this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

pac will be there at the end but will struggle at the start with a lot of new younger players. They are good players but will not be adapted to the toughness of 1st 18 footy for a few weeks

pac will be there at the end but will struggle at the start with a lot of new younger players. They are good players but will not be adapted to the toughness of 1st 18 footy for a few weeks

Your comp must be terrible because a 2nd 18 team in Melbourne thumped you by 80 points

During the last holidays Melbourne Grammar went over to S.A and played PAC and St. Peters, of the to St Peters put up much more of a fight but still not good enough to beat MGS. PAC were absolutely flogged and St Peters probably lost by 40 points if thats any indication

Your comp must be terrible because a 2nd 18 team in Melbourne thumped you by 80 points

PAC were also basically playing a second 18 and adelaide schools dont have as big as pre-seasons that melbourne schools do so it takes a while for them to hit their straps

How does pembroke go?
Is that a serious question? Stop wasting other peoples time.
Most 2nd 18 teams will beat Pembrokes 1st.

Wesley played PAC and St Peters.

while we just beat St Peters both teams weren;t at full strength

PAC came out and gave us a 6 goal thumping. They looked very good, have a CHF, ruckman and indigenous midfielder who are all quality players. Should have a good year.

All the best

Sacred Heart will be the dominant side again.

Saints are too soft, they have no mongrel.

Don't know a lot about Princes or Rostrevor. Blackfriars any good this year?

And Pembroke are woeful. Thank god for that!

Sacred Heart will be the dominant side again.

Saints are too soft, they have no mongrel.

Don't know a lot about Princes or Rostrevor. Blackfriars any good this year?

And Pembroke are woeful. Thank god for that!

SAint Micks beat Sacreds on the weekend.

Several guns playing for them. Theres your winner.

PAC? St. Peters? SHC? Rostrevor? Who will it be? Are there any dark horses out there?

Tell me what you think and why.

Look South Australian footballers are a bunch of duds! It lacks a player with the qaulity of Bryant Haslam, he is the greatest thing to step onto the footy field and will dominate this year in the APS and there is no doubt in my mind that he will be drafted at no.1 in the next AFL draft should he nominate to be in it! His skills are perfect and has the all around ability that has never been seen before! He is a demon on the running track, he holds the record for the beep test and he could also be a gold medalist at the next olympics if he wanted to! At any track and field event and also every other olympic event! Even table tennis! He could also make the PGA if he wanted to, and there are rumors that ferrari are trying to sign him for formula 1! NFL scouts have also been known to turn upto Carey football games just to get a glimpse at the greatest athlete in the history of competition! There is no doubt he will dominate this year in the first devision!

I agree Macca will be dominante (Tom Macnamara) so will Richard O'Grady and Hamish Hartlett who is possibly the best junior ever. And for that bloke from melbourne to say that haslam bloke is the best thing to step onto a field obviously hasnt heard of the AIS squad Players at SHC or Chris Judd who is clearly better lol. Also for the bloke who said about St Micks yes they did beat SHC on the weekend however it had more to do with SHC throwing the game away then anything considering SHC were up 7 goals 2 to st micks 0.0 so no need to worry about SHC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree Macca will be dominante (Tom Macnamara) so will Richard O'Grady and Hamish Hartlett who is possibly the best junior ever. And for that bloke from melbourne to say that haslam bloke is the best thing to step onto a field obviously hasnt heard of the AIS squad Players at SHC or Chris Judd who is clearly better lol. Also for the bloke who said about St Micks yes they did beat SHC on the weekend however it had more to do with SHC throwing the game away then anything considering SHC were up 7 goals 2 to st micks 0.0 so no need to worry about SHC

Haslam is to good for the AIS squad, way better than that other dud you mentioned in Judd!

yeh, i agree, i hear that trenorden may be playing for westies on the weekend which will mean he will not be playing for rostrevor. saw him play the other week, will certainly dominate at AFL level.

shut up, SHC got purely dominated on the wk end, just admit it St Mics are better than SHC

shut up, SHC got purely dominated on the wk end, just admit it St Mics are better than SHC

St Micks won becuase SHC gave up and let them have the game. SHC were up 7 goals 2 to St Micks 0 goals 0 at quarter time and SHC killed Rostrevor today to the tune of 119 points or something so how about you shut up. St Micks got very lucky that SHC got arrogant and relaxed and i can assure you it wont happen again this year mate

Remove this Banner Ad

South Australian School Footy: Who will be the best this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back