South Australian School Footy: Who will be the best this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rostrevor kept up its good form thrashing Immanuel College.

Panos kicked 9 goals for the second week in a row (this time in 3 quarters!!). Stopp and Wills again impressive.

That is now 35 goals for Panos over the past 4 games. Not bad for a year 11.

Rostrevor kept up its good form thrashing Immanuel College.

Panos kicked 9 goals for the second week in a row (this time in 3 quarters!!). Stopp and Wills again impressive.

That is now 35 goals for Panos over the past 4 games. Not bad for a year 11.

Immanuel is no measuring pole and shouldnt be regarded as a team that u continue ur good form considering they are a pencil in victory

Has anyone heard any excuses from St. Micheals, or have they given up all together...

i heard that they are just soft and don't want to play agaisnt quality opposition because they are scared of being beaten.
They also wrote in their school newsletter that they had a bye on the weekend and told SHC that they couldn't field a team in either the 1st or the 2nd's

i heard that they are just soft and don't want to play agaisnt quality opposition because they are scared of being beaten.
They also wrote in their school newsletter that they had a bye on the weekend and told SHC that they couldn't field a team in either the 1st or the 2nd's

mate i play for mickies and i am just as pissed of as u we wernt allowd to play you blokes. veryone here wanted to play but the call was made by some clown higher up.

haha mate we all wanted to play but had no choice in the matter...woulda been a bit of a joke tho with our 10 best out BUT YEHHHH!!! st. micks beat u yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

You beat us becuase we didnt put in a fight in the 2nd quarter after we belted you get over it. We all know both full strength teams against one another would be a great match but SHC would take the points and its pretty easy to make claims about being pumped and wanting to play us after your team forfieted

haha mate we all wanted to play but had no choice in the matter...woulda been a bit of a joke tho with our 10 best out BUT YEHHHH!!! st. micks beat u yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

doesn't matter if it was going to be a joke, SHC lined up against PAC with a depleated roster, i didn't hear any boo hoo's about that... they played the best team they could regardless of who was out... oh and well done on your win, it seemed to get you far in the season...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

st micks are fair soft always using excuses about y the lose, PAC went in undermanned and beat st micks so wat does dat tell ya? soft. SHC are just to strong to beat, even wit half their team out they can still dominate any team around, especially a team like rostrever. altho in the final i would like to c SHC Vs Henley High, would b a very gud match Henley High having a gr8 team and SHC just a fantastic side, would b a gr8 game

You beat us becuase we didnt put in a fight in the 2nd quarter after we belted you get over it. We all know both full strength teams against one another would be a great match but SHC would take the points and its pretty easy to make claims about being pumped and wanting to play us after your team forfieted

we smashed you in the last3 qtrs

we smashed you in the last3 qtrs

Thats a ridicoulas comment you smashed us in the 2nd quarter thats all. If you had SMASHED us in the last 3 quarters you would of won by alot more. Also when are you guys playing your state knockout semi final I'd love to come watch..................... OUCH

Thats a ridicoulas comment you smashed us in the 2nd quarter thats all. If you had SMASHED us in the last 3 quarters you would of won by alot more. Also when are you guys playing your state knockout semi final I'd love to come watch..................... OUCH

hahaha good one... the only qtr you won was the first, whether we smashed you or not in the 3rd and 4th is irrelevant because we still beat you.

SPSC 1st 18 beat SHC on saturday. after starting extremely well in the first quarter the saints boys continued this form to hold a 3 goal lead at 3qr time. SHC came back strongly to their credit but could not bridge the gap. saints winning by 14 points. although SHC didn't play Hartlet and macnamara it is still a great bounce back from the saints boys after being destroyed by 10 goals the week earlier to Rossie. Phil Davis was easily best on ground out marking everyone. exceptional work, scouts keep your eye on this yr 11, 6 foot 3, quick, powerful, and great skilled leader.

Xavier is coming to Adelaide next year to spank all of you Crow Eaters.
Then you'll have something to whinge about!

My Hiney hurts...
Who caught the number of that bus...
That Victorian slept with my missus...
I've never had a bloke kick 10 on me before...
I heard they get paid to play for their school...

All in good time gents, all in good time!:D

haha yeah good 1, ur a joke mate! some of the worst calls ive ever heard. also, uve posted the exact same thing in 3 diff forums. u are a pathetic little weiner looking for some attention

My Hiney hurts...

haha good shit

My Hiney hurts...

LOL, didn't you guys loose to Melbourne Grammer or something this year? Disgraceful. Haileybury are the ONLY school in Melbourne that would challange SHC (clearly over the last 10 years the biggest footy school in OZ)

Remove this Banner Ad

South Australian School Footy: Who will be the best this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back