South Fremantle Supporters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not taking anything away from Subi but South went in grossly underdone as they seem to want to do early in the season as they did last season.:confused:
It'll take a good month or so before we can have a look at their form and see if they're up to challenging the Lions.

Seigert, Ashton Hams, Tippa, Malseed, Hall, Wilkie and Ditchburn all played reserves and were clearly lacking match fitness.

I have no doubt we'll be right up there come seasons end breathing down Subiaco's neck!

It's a fight for second place this year, though Claremont do look pretty strong and could test the Lions tonight if Chad Jones has a good game.

Always good to beat those Moss Street fairies :thumbsu:

Is that 10 or 11 times in a row now we've beaten them on that dung heap they call East Fremantle Oval?

Seriously that ground is so run down and old, it needs to be torn down it's that shite.

Nooooooo....

You're havin' a larf aren't ya? :eek:

Wish i was mate, the loss of Thornton, Duffield, Graham, K.Hams, Haddrill really rocked our backline and it just left the backline undermanned and the West Perth forwards took full advantage in the first half

We fought back in the third half however, will get u a 3/4 time score

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hows Nick Paine doing over there?
I hear he's kicked a few goals in his last few matches...Would love to hear from anyone who's seen him playing this year though. Rumours abound that he's got great skills, but too short and fat for AFL ;p So what does the WAFL think?

gday. can anyone help me with some information on riley dunne? saw him play a bit of junior footy for bendigo. Looked a good player. Went high in the draft i believe? hasnt played many games...is this due to injury or?

gday. can anyone help me with some information on riley dunne? saw him play a bit of junior footy for bendigo. Looked a good player. Went high in the draft i believe? hasnt played many games...is this due to injury or?

He's playing over at East Fremantle, so who give's a ____ about him since he's playing for the Moss Street Fairies :p

But anyway yeah as you said, was drafted by Freo as part of the trade of Croad back to the Hawks but has been plagued by injuries. Delisted by Freo at the end of last year, might need a freeo supporter to confirm but i think he' still on their rookie list

He's playing over at East Fremantle, so who give's a ____ about him since he's playing for the Moss Street Fairies :p

But anyway yeah as you said, was drafted by Freo as part of the trade of Croad back to the Hawks but has been plagued by injuries. Delisted by Freo at the end of last year, might need a freeo supporter to confirm but i think he' still on their rookie list

Yes...coming back into some from...now if he can just stay on the park...

Anyone sxplain to me why we have so many ******ed folk out or home games.

Love them to bits, but **** me. The bloke who leads the cheers squad, all 10 of them abuses 10 year opposition supporters.

Heard him calling a little tacker a w***er for flying his teams flag in front of him.

And the bloke who opens the gates told a woman form Perth that she didnt have a sticker and to **** off.

This while it's pissing down and there are about 100 seats spare. :thumbsu:

Anyone sxplain to me why we have so many ******ed folk out or home games.

Love them to bits, but **** me. The bloke who leads the cheers squad, all 10 of them abuses 10 year opposition supporters.

Heard him calling a little tacker a w***er for flying his teams flag in front of him.

And the bloke who opens the gates told a woman form Perth that she didnt have a sticker and to **** off.

This while it's pissing down and there are about 100 seats spare. :thumbsu:

Freo ferrals? And yes I know Swan's supporters are just as ferral but geez at least we don't abuse children

Perrenially second :(

Subi have it wrapped up again this year, and it was unlikely the Swans were ever going to be Easts, they are shit :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

South Fremantle Supporters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back