Southern FL - 2011/12

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Southern FL - 2011

good to hear Curtain back at Claremont. Bouwman is a massive loss but good to see him having a crack at TSL.

anyone know anything about a Matt Tringove who used to play for Lauderdale?

Mat Trengove played at the same time alex Heavy started. Same age as well. Good player with big things expected when he was 17-18, but then pulled the pin and decided to go concreting instead. Would play SFL seniors quite easily.

Who is this Kyron Johnson and which club is he from?

He is from Snap Printing. Doesn't have any direct ties with any SFL club that I know of, but have heard (only in passing) that he has had ties with a club south of Hobart.

disco would be about 33 i recon how dodges looking js ?did ya have a good festive season:):footy::thumbsu:

Yeah wasn't too bad mate :thumbsu: Hope you had a good christmas:) Dodges not looking bad but need more on the track. Lost a few blokes to retirement + Jono Bullock is in WA for a few years and a few other blokes will be overseas this season. There are a few new blokes but don't think they would have played much of a role at senior level in past Dodges sides.

He is from Snap Printing. Doesn't have any direct ties with any SFL club that I know of, but have heard (only in passing) that he has had ties with a club south of Hobart.

I was browsing an SFL club website last night and it appears Mr Johnson and friends are all "Kingborough people".

Speaking of clubs South of Hobart, with Jock heading to North Hobart as an Assistant Coach who was replaced him as Senior Coach at Huonville?

Did hear John Bowring was offered a huge amount to do the job, but has decided instead to head to St Virgil's in the Old Scholars.

I was browsing an SFL club website last night and it appears Mr Johnson and friends are all "Kingborough people".

Speaking of clubs South of Hobart, with Jock heading to North Hobart as an Assistant Coach who was replaced him as Senior Coach at Huonville?

Did hear John Bowring was offered a huge amount to do the job, but has decided instead to head to St Virgil's in the Old Scholars.

Word out of the Huon is Marc Hoyle has got the job he coached reserves last season.Will be interesting season with some new coaches on board also heard today FEV may play a one off game for New Norfolk!!! look out for that.

Word out of the Huon is Marc Hoyle has got the job he coached reserves last season.Will be interesting season with some new coaches on board also heard today FEV may play a one off game for New Norfolk!!! look out for that.

Round 2. Maybe.

fev would pull a massive crowd. heard central hawks and dodges ferry struggling. central not getting many at all to training and dodges lost heaps

Hawks certainly aren't struggling numbers wise. Is merely a matter of the players will show up later in the pre-season as normal and will have a lot of catch up work to do. Overall numbers have been fine.

FEV may play a one off game for New Norfolk!!! look out for that.[/quote]

just like Jacko and Capper were going to at Kermandie??? Cant imagine seeing Fev up the valley on a cold wet and windy day, he would freeze to death before even leaving the clubrooms

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fev would pull a massive crowd. heard central hawks and dodges ferry struggling. central not getting many at all to training and dodges lost heaps

Talking to a Dodges bloke the other day he said they had 37 for a scratch match last run before xmas a few new faces from other clubs as well as there younger guys maybe its a chance to blood some of there youth as they are the future.:thumbsu:

FEV may play a one off game for New Norfolk!!! look out for that.

just like Jacko and Capper were going to at Kermandie??? Cant imagine seeing Fev up the valley on a cold wet and windy day, he would freeze to death before even leaving the clubrooms[/quote]

I'm sure the weather wouldn't worry him too much with the money rumoured to be offered! Plus playing with New Norfolk would allow him stay warm by kicking goal after goal!!

Hawks certainly aren't struggling numbers wise. Is merely a matter of the players will show up later in the pre-season as normal and will have a lot of catch up work to do. Overall numbers have been fine.

pretty poor form if blokes arent putting the effort in over preseason I reckon.

Talking to a Dodges bloke the other day he said they had 37 for a scratch match last run before xmas a few new faces from other clubs as well as there younger guys maybe its a chance to blood some of there youth as they are the future.:thumbsu:

i heard they lost a lot of good players. also heard the other day sorell not looking real flash! hear any names that are training with dodges mailman? sharks lost couple of young guys. dennis to lauderdale is one

dodges aren't struggling at all:D good numbers on the track tuesday !!! and have had good numbers thus far this pre season!!! yes lost some good players, some through retirement and what not , but have picked up a few handy players and some local returning players !!! and the young blokes will be getting a chance this year so i think things are looking good :):thumbsu:

dodges aren't struggling at all:D good numbers on the track tuesday !!! and have had good numbers thus far this pre season!!! yes lost some good players, some through retirement and what not , but have picked up a few handy players and some local returning players !!! and the young blokes will be getting a chance this year so i think things are looking good :):thumbsu:

ok fair enough, i stand corrected. who have they picked up? they only had a couple of young guys debut last year and both have left i believe.

central had 10 last nite drove past lindsfarne training a little while ago looked like they had a few:):footy:

how do you train with 10 blokes fair dinkum! hopefully it picks up for them like OzGuy said. brown will be very handy!!

ok fair enough, i stand corrected. who have they picked up? they only had a couple of young guys debut last year and both have left i believe.

picked up dan chandler and mat tringrove , the rest are returning locals, jack taylor evans, simon kennedy, oscar dodge debuted as far as i know they all playing !!! had 33 on track tonight and 3 watching:)

how do you train with 10 blokes fair dinkum! hopefully it picks up for them like OzGuy said. brown will be very handy!!
c.h allways start off this way!!! d.f used to allways too until the last 2-3 years :)

picked up dan chandler and mat tringrove , the rest are returning locals, jack taylor evans, simon kennedy, oscar dodge debuted as far as i know they all playing !!! had 33 on track tonight and 3 watching:)

Chandler from sorell? dont think i know tringrove. dodge and taylor-evans were the ones i heard were leaving. believe both will be having a crack at tsl

thanks for the info butcherboy.:thumbsu: hows the new coach down there

brown might be handy but need afew more good players

yeah true.they need to be more competitive this year.

dont want to see them fail ozguy its hard for them to get a few top players because of the travel (games and training would prob do better at kempton all the time)had a good side in 2007 till 2010 :footy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Southern FL - 2011/12

Remove this Banner Ad

Back