Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to Jarrod Wilkin on winning the league B&F. A great effort to win by so many votes especially considering he missed a few games. Thoroughly deserved.:thumbsu:

Still voting system needs to be looked at. I cant understand at all how the umpires go about their voting. Is it an sfl rule that you have to have a player from each team in the votes or something. A bit like the team of the year.:rolleyes:
Mt def Sandown by 143 points Mt 5 votes Sand 1
Mt def Sandown by 148 points Mt 5 votes Sand 1
Mt def Sandown by 119 points Mt 5 votes Sand 1
Mt def Dandy by 113 points Mt 5 votes Dandy 1
It just bewilders me how a team that won by 20-25 goals didn't have the 3 most influential players on the ground.:confused:
yeah well done to jarrod a well deserving winner he was in mounts best everytime south yarra played you guys and never stopped trying in all the games i have seen him play over the last few years.well done......

no crack here house, from a pretty good source!! apparently you blokes aren't short of a $!!

Not short of a quid perhaps, but due to excellent financial management this season for a change. Money in the bank is one thing, but any payment to players or coaches must be sustainable or The Hammers will wind up back in the financial poo

Doesn't matter who the possible big names might be, a club has gotta pay the bills.

Love to know where the Poyas story came from...PM me and perhaps you can help me find out how this man could be a Hammer....:thumbsu:

Trip aways, Skye are heading to the Gold coast on the Thursday morning but theirs a rumour that one player is dissapointed that the one and only Jamie Walker will not be attending.That man is no other than DOODAH who hoped to join the Mile High Club on thursday better luck next year.:thumbsu:

thanks southern star for u concern , yes jamie is my favourite player wont be attendin rumour has it him and fellow skye companions Marty Watts and Campbell Johnstone are going camping down Daylesford ... Can u sheed any light on this ?

I saw this in another leagues forum and thought it was worth bringing up.

As per standard procedures with Big Footy, all threads over 1000 posts have to be closed and a new one opened.

Seems like a good time to close the first thread at the end of season 2008 and before the start of season 2009.
Our threads up to almost 4000 posts, so why hasn't ours been closed or what ever? Where's our moderator and whats he doing?:confused:

Doveton Eagles set to lose alot of the younge boys after cam vaness was knocked out by another play at the club last week. Disgraceful and im sure it will come back to haunt them
was it un-provoked or was he shooting his mouth off and got what was coming? Either way very ordinary for that stuff to be happening at a footbal club.:thumbsdown:

was it un-provoked or was he shooting his mouth off and got what was coming? Either way very ordinary for that stuff to be happening at a footbal club.:thumbsdown:
Low act. But from where I was standing, he shot his mouth off at the wrong time. Problem is it happened when everyone had a gut full of beer on a bad day. No excuse but emotions were showing and mouths flowing. Was not knocked out either... Chinese whispers there I think as Fev Superstar did not witness it.
Actually wasnt even a big hit. Been hit harder in Jnr footy! hehehe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Low act. But from where I was standing, he shot his mouth off at the wrong time. Problem is it happened when everyone had a gut full of beer on a bad day. No excuse but emotions were showing and mouths flowing. Was not knocked out either... Chinese whispers there I think as Fev Superstar did not witness it.
I figured as much. Would have been a highly emotive day, one i can't imagine anyone was realy looking foward too....

can't of been dat soft of a hit if he ended up in hospital. no matter how hard it was i deffinetly know it will cum bak to bite doveton nxt year

Corey Stephans -- aka Going Places , got a new nickname for him Captian Snooze, Rumours going around he soooked liked a 4yr old on footy trip with a sore tummy ?

Very Disappointing , from all reports

Shane Rowley - has new nickname Paul Mercurio , the big dancing fullfoward was doing the vienese waltz for much of the night?

Corey Stephans -- aka Going Places , got a new nickname for him Captian Snooze, Rumours going around he soooked liked a 4yr old on footy trip with a sore tummy ?

Shane Rowley - has new nickname Paul Mercurio , the big dancing fullfoward was doing the vienese waltz for much of the night?

can you please tell me more in-jokes that i dont care about, please. kthxbye

Cory Brady did the Yarras proud running a close second in the Last at Elwick Races in Hobart Sunday. Never seen anything like it before 5 footy teams and a Netball team having entry's in the nude sprint was bloody gold.

The trip was a pissa mate cory new nickname should be spirt fingers for his effort on sat night. Also frizz should be called rob quantoc for sleeping in the stair well for 4 hours but i did love rowley's waltz smooth div 3 show should do dancing with the stars would be hot fav.

The trip was a pissa mate cory new nickname should be spirt fingers for his effort on sat night. Also frizz should be called rob quantoc for sleeping in the stair well for 4 hours but i did love rowley's waltz smooth div 3 show should do dancing with the stars would be hot fav.

can you please tell me more in-jokes that i dont care about, please. kthxbye

According to the Agenda for the EFL Special General Meeting on 29/10,if the EFL Clubs vote yes, then Canterbury will be playing in Div 4 in 2009 in an 11 Team Comp with 2 Byes to each Team. They will be working on a Colts team for 2010

My understanding is that if the EDFL clubs agree it has to go to Football Victoria for approval based on criteria like competiveness.mmmm, ability to make ends meet in a comp that is probably dearer than most.mmmm and then the SFL can appeal. This will not be a quick process if it goes all the way to appeal as quite a few clubs from the Waverley League are requesting transfers which could clog the process.

My understanding is that if the EDFL clubs agree it has to go to Football Victoria for approval based on criteria like competiveness.mmmm, ability to make ends meet in a comp that is probably dearer than most.mmmm and then the SFL can appeal. This will not be a quick process if it goes all the way to appeal as quite a few clubs from the Waverley League are requesting transfers which could clog the process.
What leagues???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back