Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canterbury only played half their normal side didn't they? And it was some holiday weekend so the doggies had a whole heap of extra players or something.

Black Rock will smash the cobras this week, 8 goals. Baker out for sure, and probably Beardall too.

I reckon MW winning the granny would be the best thing for the comp. They are clearly the most appropriate team to go up. Our boys are too old, probably gonna retire, and we would suck up a storm in div 2 next year, whereas MW would love the bigger grounds and extra pace that div 2 will bring them.

That said, commiserations to MW now, they have had a good year, and hopefully they can win it next year. Also bad luck to Canterbury, injuries at the wrong time of the year was your downfall. Hopefully your paid guys can stick around for another year so you can have another crack, but we all know that won't happen. Canterbury to finish outside the 4 next year.
Only people paid at canterbury are the coaching staff buddy, so get your facts right!!! Jenkins and tate are dannys best mates thats why they came down. Unlike some other clubs canterbury has never and never will pay a player.:mad:

Paid guys?

Cant: Danny Pearce, Josh Tate, Tsetsenekos, maybe Baker.
MW: Mennan, Wilkin (maybe not paid, but free subs or something maybe)
BR: Ando, Wilmott
Doveton: Thomas, Colbert
Dandy: Black, Westin, Coates
Skye: Stephens, McCarthy, Mussared, Kalviskis
Sandown: Kreskas, Sheedy, Love

Some of those may or may not be coach/assistant coach roles. The fact remains that they play and are paid in the club in some way. All speculation though, probably got some wrong. I know the Skye boys will be quick to tell me that Corey isn't being paid. Whatever chumps.
Fair enough although i wouldn't really count coaching staff they put in enormous amounts of time for not much money really. Highest paid coach in div 3 surely wouldn't be much more than 8 grand would it?

Mt wav. don't pay anyone am real sure they are all just playing cos they want to be there.

Josh Tate definitely not getting paid. Could earn a buck somewhere but is playing with his mates at Canterbury.

Paid guys?

Cant: Danny Pearce, Josh Tate, Tsetsenekos, maybe Baker.
MW: Mennan, Wilkin (maybe not paid, but free subs or something maybe)
BR: Ando, Wilmott
Doveton: Thomas, Colbert
Dandy: Black, Westin, Coates
Skye: Stephens, McCarthy, Mussared, Kalviskis
Sandown: Kreskas, Sheedy, Love

Some of those may or may not be coach/assistant coach roles. The fact remains that they play and are paid in the club in some way. All speculation though, probably got some wrong. I know the Skye boys will be quick to tell me that Corey isn't being paid. Whatever chumps.

Really sorry to disappoint, but nobody at the Hangar is getting any coin.

The Enemy Within said:
What was that theory of yours that the Rockers don't lose when Sextons playing.............i suggest you check that record again Johnny Boy.That Is All

He's played in one loss, when he broke his hand, you *******. As for you ending all you posts with 'That is All', I'd suggest it''s symptomatic of having a miniscule penis.

See you there next week, come say hello.

Black Rock will smash the cobras this week, 8 goals. Baker out for sure, and probably Beardall too.

I reckon MW winning the granny would be the best thing for the comp. They are clearly the most appropriate team to go up. Our boys are too old, probably gonna retire, and we would suck up a storm in div 2 next year, whereas MW would love the bigger grounds and extra pace that div 2 will bring them.

thats so true. Do you know how many will retire from Black Rock if they won granny knowing going up to Div 2 will be so much harder. Although think Mt Waverley will also struggle up there with added pressure on the ball carrier.
Mind you at the moment in Div 3 all teams would struggle up in Div 2 unless they spend the coin:D:D

He's played in one loss, when he broke his hand, you *******. As for you ending all you posts with 'That is All', I'd suggest it''s symptomatic of having a miniscule penis.

See you there next week, come say hello.
Interesting thoughts by both you and enemy,for once enemy is right i just checked the record 2 loses Mt and Cerberus, so i'd suggest you owe him an apology but then again i know you wont.Who will have the last laugh.

Cthebombersflyup said:
Interesting thoughts by both you and enemy,for once enemy is right i just checked the record 2 loses Mt and Cerberus, so i'd suggest you owe him an apology but then again i know you wont.Who will have the last laugh.

Ok, two then. Both times off in the first quarter.

They'll smash these pretenders this week.

Ok, two then. Both times off in the first quarter.

They'll smash these pretenders this week.
Must agree they' been pretending for 18 rounds and 1 final you are a jerk check your records did Sexton go off in the first quarter...............crap.Stick to therapy you need it.

Hey Mick Allen you coaching the cobras next year surely not,your assistant is leaving,sheedy gone and few others going to skye.Whats gunna be left down there to work with.

1 minute you love em, next minute you hate

time for you to get over the cobras Tad!!!!
The hangar down at Skye must be full of low altitude planes with MadMan shaped seats up the pointy end in a bid to get him in the square this week. Would you tell us beforehand if you were going to come up MadMan? For the sake of the spectators I hope so, only got to see you for five minutes against South Yarra this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea who will be coaching next year, I will say that we will all know in mid to late october, apart from that, that is all I know!!

As for me playing this week, not possible or feasible, plus they dont need a washed up gimp like me, the ressies are playing great football, there is no need

No idea who will be coaching next year, I will say that we will all know in mid to late october, apart from that, that is all I know!!

As for me playing this week, not possible or feasible, plus they dont need a washed up gimp like me, the ressies are playing great football, there is no need
Will have to stick to the inspirational speeches. "There's a reason we're top of the ladder" seemed to go ok against Dandy. Still liked Muscat's "cat amongst the pigeons" speech though. I know Enemy is a fan of Phil Ballis' "I don't care if they kick 18 goals, it just means we have to kick 19." :D

Will have to stick to the inspirational speeches. "There's a reason we're top of the ladder" seemed to go ok against Dandy. Still liked Muscat's "cat amongst the pigeons" speech though. I know Enemy is a fan of Phil Ballis' "I don't care if they kick 18 goals, it just means we have to kick 19." :D

I'm glad someone was listening!! I dont remember saying that, but then again I have no idea what I am talking about half the time so if you say so it must be true!!!

Was at Mt last night having a look why didn't you give me a wave boys,spotted your little fat coach looking at me come over have a chat.Not much class out there all crap 20 odd blokes no skill hee hee Black Rock will smash you by 7 goals.The 2 cockroaches can leave the building.:mad:

Was at Mt last night having a look why didn't you give me a wave boys,spotted your little fat coach looking at me come over have a chat.Not much class out there all crap 20 odd blokes no skill hee hee Black Rock will smash you by 7 goals.The 2 cockroaches can leave the building.:mad:

We were training awesomely until you showed up. Then we decided to tank a bit.

I watched the first hour of training and thought it was ok.(I was parked behind the goals and i did not see anyone else watching.) Obviously you are not a fan of mount.......They have the score on the board so they must be doing something right....Always handy to see what other clubs are doing for training so you can pick up any new ideas.

I watched the first hour of training and thought it was ok.(I was parked behind the goals and i did not see anyone else watching.) Obviously you are not a fan of mount.......They have the score on the board so they must be doing something right....Always handy to see what other clubs are doing for training so you can pick up any new ideas.

fair point, probaly smart move id say

Just want to know everybody's thoughts the outcome for the 2007 season for Div 3?? who they think will be a force? next big improvers? who will slide? etc..

I think Mount Waverley will be the big improvers, both their senior and reserves side. Considering where they finished last year, I think they are highly likely to snag the premierships or atleast grandfinal births.

What is everybody elses thoughts?

If i play in the granny Mount will win for sure:)

Just want to know everybody's thoughts the outcome for the 2007 season for Div 3?? who they think will be a force? next big improvers? who will slide? etc..

I think Mount Waverley will be the big improvers, both their senior and reserves side. Considering where they finished last year, I think they are highly likely to snag the premierships or atleast grandfinal births.

What is everybody elses thoughts?

If your struggling for ideas in div 3 its time to give it away:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back