Southern Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mate play cricket down that way i spoke to him bout 5or 6 weeks ago and he heard the werte starting training then and that they are called the power but crows colours does anyone else have info:footy:

Spoke with Aaron Reeve the other day and he said he'll be playing for Dodges next season. Great to have him and Spider Wiggins back:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Dodges are picking up a few Lauderdale youngsters as well by the look of things.

i think Cygnet and East Coast Bombers are the teams to watch out for this year, and of course Glenorchy, i think NewNorfolk will have a bit more competition this year!

i think Cygnet and East Coast Bombers are the teams to watch out for this year, and of course Glenorchy, i think NewNorfolk will have a bit more competition this year!

Norfolk have lost a few from what I've heard and Dodges have gained a few. Simon Lampkin, Blacky Curran and McCloud are all playing on as well (99% sure Cloudy is). To be honest I think Dodges will win the flag. There's going to be a lot more depth this year with Heath Barwin, Aaron Reeve, Jhy Wiggins coming down. Jayde Young might be coming back and Ricky Martin could be heading down. There's also a few key position players from Lauderdales colts coming down. If all those names come then I don't see another club getting close.

Cygnet and Eastcoast Bombers? :eek: I don't think Lauderdales twos and Triabunna will be making much impact. Who have Cygnet picked up? I reckon Glenorchy will be lucky to make finals as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have Glenorchy appointed an SFL Senior Coach yet? I reckon I've heard near 10 names mentioned in the last couple of months.

Who've they appointed as SFL Reserves and Colts coaches, anybody know?

Perhaps Duff TV could ask his new bestest friend James Wiggins :D

Rick Martin trained at Dodges for the first time last night. A few other new blokes were on the track too. Seniors trained ok and the colts have been getting some good numbers to training.
It's going to be very hard to snag a game up forward in the ones next season with Lampkin, Dolliver, Martin, Jhy Wiggins, Howe and Curran at the club. You'd think one of Howe and Martin will be in the twos if everyone is fully fit.

Anyone know how Claremont and Cygnet have been traveling so far? Any news on Curtain going to Brighton?

Rick Martin trained at Dodges for the first time last night. A few other new blokes were on the track too. Seniors trained ok and the colts have been getting some good numbers to training.
It's going to be very hard to snag a game up forward in the ones next season with Lampkin, Dolliver, Martin, Jhy Wiggins, Howe and Curran at the club. You'd think one of Howe and Martin will be in the twos if everyone is fully fit.

Anyone know how Claremont and Cygnet have been traveling so far? Any news on Curtain going to Brighton?

Where is Barwin going to line up?

JS#35 can you tell me if Braslin from Lidisfarne is down at Dodges?

Talking to Clint Curtains old man last week, he told me that Clint had knocked back a big offer from Triabunna.He hasn't signed with Brighton yet but was going to train with them.

Where is Barwin going to line up?

JS#35 can you tell me if Braslin from Lidisfarne is down at Dodges?

Across half forward I reckon. Pretty sure Braslin hasn't trained with Dodges, I heard he was off to the old scholars

Talking to Clint Curtains old man last week, he told me that Clint had knocked back a big offer from Triabunna.He hasn't signed with Brighton yet but was going to train with them.

Fair enough. Thanks for that:thumbsu:

Would anyone know what sort of money SFL clubs would pay out in player payments per season?

Glenorchy is going to have a SFL seniors coach by the end of tommorow I heard.Dont know who though.

a little bird told me that things up the valley are not that flash players have not been paid for last season.and two of there guns could be off to close by team in talks at moment.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back