FTA-TV Spartacus: War of the Damned (probably spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Great show. Season 3 I struggled with but 4 was brilliant. The battle tactics and scenes in 4 are so good that Vikings is only recently getting close to being as good as, and still not there yet.

Gannicus what a freakn legend with his 2 swords. Batiatis such great lines:

"You kiss my cheek only to finger my arse!"

Last edited:

another year passes, so once again to you all.

peternorth, Vincent Chase, Jeffers, Ron, RoosterLad, King Elvis vast and all who stood cheek by jowl with the undefeated Gaul.

Merry Crixus!

You honor me brother. Let's drink and fuq until someone worthy of defeating me send me to the afterlife.

giphy.gif

I just finished rewatching the first two seasons cos it’s been so many years.

Such a great, entertaining show. Has aged well too. The first couple of eps are awful which is really weird, but then it just finds its rhythm. That second half of season 1 is outstanding.

On Netflix too now which made it super convenient.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just finished Season 1. The plot keeps moving along with no wasted episodes. Great characters where you understand their motivations. Tight dialog with poignant moments. Great action scenes with a heavy electric guitar soundtrack. The last episode was epic and I'm moving right along into Season 2.

I won't read the thread due to the potential spoilers, just checking in with my appreciation I guess.

I just finished Season 1. The plot keeps moving along with no wasted episodes. Great characters where you understand their motivations. Tight dialog with poignant moments. Great action scenes with a heavy electric guitar soundtrack. The last episode was epic and I'm moving right along into Season 2.

I won't read the thread due to the potential spoilers, just checking in with my appreciation I guess.
You won't be disappointed, welcome to the sand brother.

May your viewing bring you glorious death

FTA-TV Spartacus: War of the Damned (probably spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back