Specky: Mark of the Year [iPhone Game]

Remove this Banner Ad

i think it was on level 8? One of the final ones where you can get a really good 2nd ride from the pack jumpers... was awesome, whats your highest eth? I think your still the top dog haha

Scooty, 1436 on Level 10.

But at the moment, I'm in disbelief.

I hit 1433 on Level 1, with a 559 in Hangtime for sitting on someone's head. Shat myself at that. Then got a 700, and I decided to count the rough scores in my head.

L1: 1400
L2: 700
L3: 1000
L4: 1100
L5: 1000
L6: 700
L7: 1000
L8: 1000
L9: 1100
L10: 1000

Ended up with 9042 for this, and I tended to round down, too - pretty sure those were 750-760 odd scores at Levels 2 and 6.

Sure the addition's all good, Mick? Almost danced with joy when I somehow plucked the last mark...upside down. After missing two dots. Thought I was on the verge of five figures.

Also managed another 8800 before that, up to level 9. Maybe the scores aren't including level 10?

(If this random guess is true, I got 1098 on Level 10, which means my best is 10140. :thumbsu:)

I'll have a look at this, thanks guys...those are some amazing scores!

I'm finishing off the first update today. Some fixes include:

* Crash bug for devices running OS3.x is fixed
* Option to turn on or off Gamecenter leaderboards
* Slightly faster loading times

And I'll look into that level 10 addition bug too.

Thanks for all your feedback guys, its really appreciated.

And btw, Specky is now in the top 10 for all paid apps on the Australian app store! We've nearly overtaken Angry Birds :D

Ok just confirmed that level 10 addition is not adding to the total score, thanks for letting me know and I'll fix that in the next update.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just pulled down a 1719 mark!!! On level 10, Wow
also landed a 1024 on level 1 which i believe is quite good

WOW that is huge!! I've never got close to that. You must have jumped off the screen, done a double flip and got knocked forward a mile!

By the way, if you haven't done already would you all mind leaving a review on the iTunes app store? Every bit helps :thumbsu:

Haha man i wasnt really concentrating on the mark after i swiped but i did do a massive flip and rode the guy for ages, it was beautiful!

Distance: 182
Pack Ride: 301
Hang Time: 489!
Air: 334
Style: 411!

Haha man i wasnt really concentrating on the mark after i swiped but i did do a massive flip and rode the guy for ages, it was beautiful!

Distance: 182
Pack Ride: 301
Hang Time: 489!
Air: 334
Style: 411!

oh man, i'd love to see a replay of that!

BTW the update is out today! you might find you're able to get slightly bigger style scores as something changed in the engine and I had to re-work how style score is calculate. If there's any problems let me know.

The main thing fixed in the update is the annoying gamecenter popups, especially the authentication complete message. You will also be prompted to log in or log out of gamecenter at the start of the game too.

Just got 1116 on level 1 with 400 hangtime and style points as my guy landed vertically on the front guy and stood there a bit before I managed a somersault forward!

Still can't get past level 7 with the guy spoiling from the front. Do I need a jump power higher than 6 to complete? Struggling to get >300 hangtime on lvl4... :(

I swear the game ended at 10 for me...even though the menu said I have been to level 12 :s

Thats the jump level, each time you complete an objective your jump level increases by 1 and your player will jump a bit higher.

Remove this Banner Ad

Specky: Mark of the Year [iPhone Game]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back