Specky: Mark of the Year [iPhone Game]

Remove this Banner Ad

Goin by the name of

Cheesy_situation

10th overall :p

Just wanted to let you guys know (I started a seperate thread about this but just in case you missed it)

Tomorrow (Sat Sept 17) - all sales from "Specky: Mark of the Year" iPhone game will be donated to Unicef Australia.

Let your friends know by sharing this message. Good cause, great game -- Everyone wins!

http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/specky-mark-of-the-year/id458244379?mt=8

Hey, I love the game ! But I really need to know, how do i get past the handstand position objective? I landed it once and it didn't count it. :eek: Also, in future updates:

Play Individual Levels
View highest scores for levels in a menu
more levels

Thanks, great game.

*Also is 9443 a good score?

Scratch that- 9998 now.

Hey, I love the game ! But I really need to know, how do i get past the handstand position objective/ I landed it once and it didn't count it. :eek: Also, maybe in a future update could you make it so you can choose to play individual levels as well as playing through? And even better a menu that tells you your top scores for each level. Thanks, and great game.

If you go into the actual Game Centre app and check your scores for this game you can see your high score for each level.

The scoring for "Style" is really beginning to frustrate me. I can pull off a mark that is absolutely impeccable - the kind of specky that you would use to advertise the game. I will score highly in every facet, but only get peanuts in the style category.

Alternatively, I'll get some ugly looking thing and score a couple hundred.

Any tips? It's pretty much the only thing preventing me from breaking into the 10,000s.

Also, is anyone finding they are jumping too high? I'm on jump level 14, and when I get the power up you can easily go soaring over the pack. I know I can readjust the angle, but I prefer the big jumps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Specky: Mark of the Year [iPhone Game]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back