Specky selector 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

ok....I am going to leave both options for brisbane lions. In the future use "bl" & if that does not work use "bris"

so the game vs hawks is "bris" but the bulldogs game is "bl" ... I think most games this season are "bl"

Hi,

Just wondering why it is taking so long for the St Kilda Nth Melbourne R14 game to be posted. Wasn't able to see the game live and am desperate to watch the replay in Hi Quality.

Thanks

Hi,

Just wondering why it is taking so long for the St Kilda Nth Melbourne R14 game to be posted. Wasn't able to see the game live and am desperate to watch the replay in Hi Quality.

Thanks

Strange....the link is slightly different for this game..... should be stk_vs_nmfc but this time they removed "vs_" and it looks like "stk_nmfc"

so all you need to do is remove "vs_" from the link at the top (copy/paste/edit) and it works

Strange....the link is slightly different for this game..... should be stk_vs_nmfc but this time they removed "vs_" and it looks like "stk_nmfc"

so all you need to do is remove "vs_" from the link at the top (copy/paste/edit) and it works

Cheers Colin. Now just have to wait till end of day to watch!

Melbourne v richmond not working?

Edit: got the first quarter working, guess I have to wait for the second to load. Great site by the way, much appreciated.

Doesn't work for me either WillowSF. Hope it is just temporary, but it doesn't look promising. I will be lost if I can't get a decent download of all the games each weekend. Hope someone has an answer

Has anyone told Colin Wood?

WillowSF, droodles57 and mcwilrob, the links are still the same - if you have your download properties saved you should be able to pull the link out and just replace the round and teams.

E.g. this is the one for Q1 of the Hawks-Essendon game a couple of weeks back:

http://cht-cdn220-is-10.se.bptvpd.ngcdn.telstra.com/pd_afl0/OnDemand/2012/ON/iVideo/Premiership/RD18/AFL12_rd18_ess_vs_haw_1st_qr_full_2M.mp4

Just replace the bolded bits. Not sure of all the team abbreviations but Colin should know, or you can fiddle around with it till you find it. Quarters are 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th. Quality I'm not sure about, but you probably only want the high quality (2M) version anyway. Hope that helps till it's up again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having trouble with Westcoast vs Geelong game 4th qtr ,have all the other qtrs just the last.Any help would be very much appreciated.
I have the same problem. Can't get the 4th in the St.K game either, although I have all the other quarters. Did get the Adelaide 4th quarter though?!

Doesn't work for me either WillowSF. Hope it is just temporary, but it doesn't look promising. I will be lost if I can't get a decent download of all the games each weekend. Hope someone has an answer
Yeah when I go to the link it says that the page is suspended. It was fine Friday morning (USA Eastern Time) but now won't come up today. This isn't good....

Have tried to access specky selector 2012, signs are not good, stay calm everyone and it will be ok....... But just in case, for people like myself who don't really have a clue about computers, how can I watch the games overseas?

Have tried to access specky selector 2012, signs are not good, stay calm everyone and it will be ok....... But just in case, for people like myself who don't really have a clue about computers, how can I watch the games overseas?
Just do what Philohk says in his post above, and most of the game seem accessible.

I was able to use this method for downloading older games, but couldn't get it to work for today's Coll vs Syd game. Anyone had any luck with that one yet?
I've been able to download every game except the 4th quarter of the Wce/geel game. Just try again and see if it works now. Some didn't work first but I tried again a little later, and they did.

WillowSF, droodles57 and mcwilrob, the links are still the same - if you have your download properties saved you should be able to pull the link out and just replace the round and teams.

http://cht-cdn220-is-10.se.bptvpd.ngcdn.telstra.com/pd_afl0/OnDemand/2012/ON/iVideo/Premiership/RD18/AFL12_rd18_ess_vs_haw_1st_qr_full_2M.mp4

Just replace the bolded bits. Not sure of all the team abbreviations but Colin should know, or you can fiddle around with it till you find it. Quarters are 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th. Quality I'm not sure about, but you probably only want the high quality (2M) version anyway. Hope that helps till it's up again.

This link is not working for me. It tries to connect to a site called viglink.com that's not responding. Any ideas? Thanks!

Thanks for this - working so far. Cheers, :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Specky selector 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back