Specky selector 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

just need to play with the team names to work out the abbreviations and make sure you change both the round numbers. personally couldn't get the carlton game to work but coll syd no problem. It doesn't use the usual media player which is a bit of a #%@$ because you can't pause and wait to load

just need to play with the team names to work out the abbreviations and make sure you change both the round numbers. personally couldn't get the carlton game to work but coll syd no problem. It doesn't use the usual media player which is a bit of a #%@$ because you can't pause and wait to load

Thanks. Do you mind posting the link for the Pies/Swan game as I've tried every coneivable variation, including rd 20 but nothing is working for me.

I was able to use this method for downloading older games, but couldn't get it to work for today's Coll vs Syd game. Anyone had any luck with that one yet?

It is this

http://cht-cdn220-is-10.se.bptvpd.n...D20/AFL12_rd20_syd_vs_coll_1st_qr_full_2M.mp4

for the second quarter replace where is says 1st with 2nd etc. 3rd, 4th

Because i live in Greece could someone tell me where can i see 7 Network live stream? Is there a site where i can find australian tv channels live stream? thanks

You can try tvu network. I live in China and I watch AFL on this tv player. It is actually a live stream of Southern Cross TV in Tasmania. You can pay $2 per month to subscribe and then can record if the time difference doesn't suit. There are heaps of different channels to choose from, it's quite good. The only thing with Southern cross TV is that you can't get a full widescreen shot for whatever reason. The picture is compressed somewhat, although you can watch the game without any problems, just sometimes you can't see the time clock. All the best with it.

Has anyone been able to download the last quarter of the West Coast v Geelong game? I have the other 3 quarters, but can't get the last. Is something different in the url for this quarter

WillowSF and dlchatfield, I think viglink is a redirection service for forum links. Try copying and pasting the link into your browser or download manager. There might be a viglink url and then the real url after it - just delete the viglink one. If that doesn't work, highlight the text and copy it (i.e. don't copy it as a link). Not sure what else to tell you, as it's working for me and (it seems) others.

Anyone able to get the last quarter of the West Coast/ Geelong game, I've tried every combo I can think of, got the first 3 quarters no problem, but not the last

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone remember what the suffix for the low quality video is (replacing the 2M or 1M)? I thought it was 176k, but that hasnt worked on any of the links for the higher quality feeds that I know are good. I'm riding shotgun on the way back from the NASCAR race (nice effort by your countryman btw) with my dad and would like to catch up on some of the footy without using up most of my data plan. Thanks.

WillowSF and dlchatfield, I think viglink is a redirection service for forum links. Try copying and pasting the link into your browser or download manager. There might be a viglink url and then the real url after it - just delete the viglink one. If that doesn't work, highlight the text and copy it (i.e. don't copy it as a link). Not sure what else to tell you, as it's working for me and (it seems) others.
THanks Philohk, I am able to save target as a nd watch offline. still haven't been able to do it the other way. Bottom line is I need specky selector back.

Anyone able to get the last quarter of the West Coast/ Geelong game, I've tried every combo I can think of, got the first 3 quarters no problem, but not the last
No, exactly the same result here. Tried different combinations, different browsers, still no luck with the 4th quarter.

back online here :

speckyselector.zzl.org

4th qtr wce vs geel

GET http://gameanalyser.bigpond.com/pd_.../AFL12_rd20_wce_vs_geel_4th_qr_full_V2_2M.mp4

notice that this qtr has "_V2" in the URL....I assume that sometimes they upload the video but then link a 2nd copy as V2....not really any way I can work with this as it is happens randomly.
Thanks colin_wood, tried every combo I could think of, and even the new spekyselector, with no luck, you are a legend!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Specky selector 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back