SPFL 24/25 - On beIN Sports (Scottish Cup on 10)

Remove this Banner Ad

With Livi going down, Kilmarnock apparently putting grass pitch in, we need Ross County to win the playoff for no plastic pitches in the top division (as it should be)
We won the first leg 2-1 away at Raith yesterday. Second leg is tonight.

IDAH have some of that.
Celtic Fc Sport GIF by Celtic Football Club

Low quality game not helped by the pitch. Queens Park don't even play there anymore do they? It hosts like semis on in the cups and Scotland games and that is about it? Yet the pitch looked like it had just been through a full round of rugby league fixtures in magic round.

Good way to send off Hart and probably O'Riley.

Be interesting to see whether they sign Idah and Bernardo permanently. Could argue for and against each at the cost. I don't think Idah is a great player but he has attributes that are handy for the Scottish game, he has proven he can score important goals, and he is probably happy to be a squad player. Bernardo has a solid base but you would be wanting him to keep improving to justify the sort of fee Benfica would want. He profiles like a baby O'Riley so I would probably sign him if he wants to stay, he might not fancy Scotland on a permanent basis being a Portugal U-21 though.

Barring the greatest collapse in the history of the world sport, County will be playing in the premiership in season 2024/25. They are now leading 3-0 (5-1) with five minutes to go.

Full time and County win the second leg 4-0, winning 6-1 on aggregate.

It will be our sixth consecutive season, and 12th of the last 13 seasons in the SPFL.

County miles too good for Raith. I’ve got a soft spot for the Rovers though, having briefly worked in Kirkcaldy back in the day. It’s a shite town, but the people were really nice.
Anyway, County were stiff to even be in the play offs and the class difference showed out. It’s good for the Highlands to have a rep in the Premiership.

County miles too good for Raith. I’ve got a soft spot for the Rovers though, having briefly worked in Kirkcaldy back in the day. It’s a shite town, but the people were really nice.
Anyway, County were stiff to even be in the play offs and the class difference showed out. It’s good for the Highlands to have a rep in the Premiership.
Especially now with ICT relegated to League One, The Staggies are the only Highland team in the top two leagues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

SPFL 24/25 - On beIN Sports (Scottish Cup on 10)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back