FTA-TV **SPOILERS** Survivor: Caramoan... no spoilers beyond aired episodes!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually felt for Brenda - that was cut throat. That reward twist was unfair really.
Someone on Reddit had a nice spin on what Brenda should have done:

Regarding Brenda's choice: I would say, "I promised this visit to Dawn, its not fair to take it away. Jeff, can I just give up my visit and let the other 5 go?" And Jeff will say "No, the rules stand." And then you say, "Well then I have to keep it for Dawn."

I hate Dawn so much. Stop crying. When she was bitching back at camp it was like her husband was on life support and she had to turn the ****ing thing off.

Pretty dog act to get rid of Brenda after what she did, but it is survivor and she let her guard down big time which you can't do. I was surprised she gave up the reward tbh.

Brenda.

Wambulance. Did nothing for 9 weeks and expects to go to the end.

FFS.

And that first 30 minutes...another Survivor family reunion...geez, anyone would think they are about to be executed.....had me as such...

a_projectile_vomiting_and_guy_jpg.jpg

Horrible episode, great finish. We now need the other complete waste of space, Erik, to gtfo and we'll have a mildly satisfying finish. All of my favorites are long gone, I hope Cockroach or Sherri can take it from here.

Horrible episode, great finish. We now need the other complete waste of space, Erik, to gtfo and we'll have a mildly satisfying finish. All of my favorites are long gone, I hope Cockroach or Sherri can take it from here.

It would be poetic justice to have Cocky win.

Really Sherri? Absolute travesty she made it this far. The mere fact she didn't get picked off before Brenda, Andrea, Reynold, Malcolm, Phil, Michael, Corinne and Matt did sickens me not nearly as much as her Botox-filled face

Damn that was cold-blooded. Loved it.

A cringe-worthy ep up until that point. Feel excited and happy that your loved ones are there, no need to break down and get on your knees like you've been told your entire family has been killed...
Every season I'm not sure if I'm a prick for thinking that the reactions are way over the top, because to be honest I can't see myself being that emotional, though admittedly it would be a different feeling being on a island to what it's like in real life. This one was way more over the top then any I've ever seen, its normally happiness, Dawn and Sherri were more like grief and just plain weird.

Really Sherri? Absolute travesty she made it this far. The mere fact she didn't get picked off before Brenda, Andrea, Reynold, Malcolm, Phil, Michael, Corinne and Matt did sickens me not nearly as much as her Botox-filled face
Sherri should've been easily picked off post merge. She played her under-the-radar role to perfection and eased into the dominant alliance. I respect her game as much as anyone's.

Is that mascara tattooed on...what is that all about? She bawls it doesnt run.

Anywho, reminds me of Sandra Bullock.

Did you notice the hubby? She's bawling on her knees and he's like looking down going W T F are you doing woman? Lulz.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait, you're calling Erik a waste of space but hope Sherri wins- the most useless player that has been on the show in a long time. The only thing more lacking then her strategic gameplay is how pathetic in challenges she is.

Every season I'm not sure if I'm a prick for thinking that the reactions are way over the top, because to be honest I can't see myself being that emotional, though admittedly it would be a different feeling being on a island to what it's like in real life. This one was way more over the top then any I've ever seen, its normally happiness, Dawn and Sherri were more like grief and just plain weird.
Nah, you're certainly not a prick. I cringe at the loved ones episode every season. If my brother or parents came to visit me after only 36 days, I'd greet them similarly to how I greet them every time I see them with a "hey, how's things?"

Americans are just too damn emotional.

Wait, you're calling Erik a waste of space but hope Sherri wins- the most useless player that has been on the show in a long time. The only thing more lacking then her strategic gameplay is how pathetic in challenges she is.
I'll break it down easier for you, Dawn is completely unlikable, Eddie's a complete idiot and Erik's no better.

Cockroach is my first choice, then Sherri.

Sherri has played a pretty damn good game. Just because you don't like her personality does not mean her gameplay has also been crap.

She won't win, but hey, only one person does.

Cochrans showing his super smarts pulling the trigger on Brenda there. I was hoping Brenda would try to use Eddies free vote and offer final 3 to Erik and sherri to blindside cochrane

Cochrane can't not make F4, but unless he wins immunity they'd be mad to take him to the end. Only way he can make it is if he takes dawn to F4 and convinces the others she's a certainty if she makes it to the final 3

How many weeks in a row has the publics favourites been voted out now? Every week starting with Malcolm

You say she's lacking in strategy, yet she's come from a tribe that was completely outnumbered going into the merge. She was never in a position to make any bold moves, she had to ease her way in and let others be the target. Subtle brilliance IMO.

How many weeks in a row has the publics favourites been voted out now? Every week starting with Malcolm
Agreed, although I'd say Cochran is still the public favourite.

The outrage over Brenda this week was only because of the loved ones storyline and because she's good looking. Apart from that, she was non-existent and irrelevant in the game up till 2 weeks ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV **SPOILERS** Survivor: Caramoan... no spoilers beyond aired episodes!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back