FTA-TV **SPOILERS** Survivor: Caramoan... no spoilers beyond aired episodes!!

Remove this Banner Ad

fWkbFiP.png

BABYBOMBERS2007

You say she's lacking in strategy, yet she's come from a tribe that was completely outnumbered going into the merge. She was never in a position to make any bold moves, she had to ease her way in and let others be the target. Subtle brilliance IMO.

lol. Shes only there because she is the perfect person to sit next to at the final tribal. She played no game, she hasn't done a thing except follow whatever everyone else says for her to do.

lol. Shes only there because she is the perfect person to sit next to at the final tribal. She played no game, she hasn't done a thing except follow whatever everyone else says for her to do.
Agree to disagree. She's done a lot better than the rest of her original tribe, also remember that we don't get to see the whole picture - hours and hours of filming cut into one 42 minute episode.

There are two simple rules to follow when playing survivor

1. Never give up immunity
2. Never win the loved ones challenge.

And Brenda's best move at the challenge wasn't too say, "Can I let all 5 have it? No? Well I promised Dawn."

Her best move was to say "**** you guys, I won the challenge, I get the reward."

People would hate her enough to stop her being seen as a threat, but no one (especially those jurors who weren't even at the challenge) wouldn't vote for her at the end just because of that.

If Eddie had any brain power he would go to Erik and Sherri the next day and say if any of us have a chance this needs to be the final 3

If they can't see that they have no chance against Cochrane and Dawn they never should've been on the show

There is no way cochrane and dawn should be able to control what happens from here, the game is theirs for the taking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Eddie had any brain power he would go to Erik and Sherri the next day and say if any of us have a chance this needs to be the final 3

If they can't see that they have no chance against Cochrane and Dawn they never should've been on the show

There is no way cochrane and dawn should be able to control what happens from here, the game is theirs for the taking

There's your problem. I thought he would've been part of the planning to remove Cochrane or Brenda, but unless they edited it, its like he didn't care

And love how all the big men are talking up the fact they wouldn't cry when seeing a loved one after over a month like its nothing. Some reasons why they overreact:

1. They're hungry
  2. They're tired
  3. They've been playing an emotionally challenging game
  4. They've been away from everyone from home. No family, no friends, no connection to familiarity
Don't tell me you'd be all tough and it wouldn't effect you

Dawn is a ****en bitch, no doubt about it. This episode was really just the icing on the cake.

A few episodes ago when she was talking to Sherri and said something along the line of "I'm putting all my trust in you, literally I'm putting my whole game in your hands" I seriously wanted to throttle her but that was nothing compared to tonight.

If you read between the lines I think her whole game, her whole 'nice lady act' just shows how unbelievably selfish she is. Every time she has talked about not having it in herself to blindside someone, to lie, to cheat etc it is so damn obvious that the reason she says these things is because she is so god damn terrified that they will be done to her and she is way too unstable to cope with that!

If Cochrane makes the final 3 he obviously wins easily. Unfortunately for him the others just have to realise that which means he has a massive target on his back.

He deserves to win and i hope he does.

The only other player who I wouldn't mind winning is Eddie but that's only because he's a nice guy. He is a shithouse player in reality though and it's just pure arse luck he's got this far. Still, it would sort of be funny if he pulled it off Bradbury style.

Sherri can't win and you'd love to be in the final 3 with her. Dawn is just a pain in the arse entirely. I don't know what to make of Eric, he's just meandered along which i suppose is a decent tactic.

Well my pick Brenda goes down.

I bet she is wishing she left that blubbering bitches dentures at the bottom of the ocean now.

I hope anyone but Dawn or Sherri win. I'd be in hysterical laughter if Eddie won.
should of ripped dawns dentures out, chucked them amongst the trees and told her to find them yourself u blubbering bipolar bitch.
my hate for her reached an all time high last night.

There's your problem. I thought he would've been part of the planning to remove Cochrane or Brenda, but unless they edited it, its like he didn't care

And love how all the big men are talking up the fact they wouldn't cry when seeing a loved one after over a month like its nothing. Some reasons why they overreact:

1. They're hungry
  2. They're tired
  3. They've been playing an emotionally challenging game
  4. They've been away from everyone from home. No family, no friends, no connection to familiarity
Don't tell me you'd be all tough and it wouldn't effect you

No one can argue against that, but it does seem that every season the reactions are more extreme than the last.

Dawn is psychotic for stabbing Brenda after she saved the retainer. :thumbsdown:
She didn't owe Brenda anything. It's a game for a million dollars.

No one can argue against that, but it does seem that every season the reactions are more extreme than the last.

Coincidently each season gets more and more cut throat and intense.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV **SPOILERS** Survivor: Caramoan... no spoilers beyond aired episodes!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back