Sports that should be Olympic events

Remove this Banner Ad

Sports that should be in:
Squash (This sport would work, not like tennis)
Skateboarding (This should replace the BMX, much better sport)
Rugby 7's (It's a good sport)
Bowls (Attractive for the old people, I actually dont mind it)
Netball (If basketball is in it, netball should be in it)
Horce Racing (We love the Melbourne Cup, why not in the Olympics)

Sports that should be out:
Tennis (No one takes an interest in it, especially the players)
Table Tennis (Not enough competitive countries)
BMX (Didn't work)
Trampoline (Same as synchro)
Handball (It's not a worldwide sport)
Synchronised Swimming (It's not a sport)

Sports that are already out:
Badminton
Baseball/Softball (Shouldn't be though)
First of all its horse

second as a racing person.
did you know that horses born in the UK, USA, Dubai, Japan are classed as 6 months younger than ours.
you then have horses from the USA, Dubai & Japan that run on dirt well here the UK, HK, New Zealand all run on turf.
You then must set traing training tracks, stables, the right distances and the right rules.
In the USA horses can run with some drugs, in most parts they can't, in Australia to win a protest you must show that you were going to win the race, in the UK you can lose a race for much less.

Horse Racing is a world wide sport, but no where near a Olympic sport.

For me as said earlier, if the Olympics are the very top of your sport it shouldn't be in the games. Soccer & Tennis should be out of the games.

I think that they should drop Soccer and Tennis. And I hate it they bought in Golf another long winded crap game as the same for Cricket in whatever form. Boring. The games are crap now without adding in more crap games.

So you'd have handball out because it's not worldwide sport, but would want netball and rugby 7's in with cricket under consideration too? :confused:

Handball is very much a worldwide sport, we just suck at it. Threads like this are hilarious, as they always end up with loads of horrendously ignorant people getting rid of sports we as a country suck at, and including stuff like netball and 20/20 cricket because we'd be a decent chance at gold.

Handball is very much a worldwide sport, we just suck at it. Threads like this are hilarious, as they always end up with loads of horrendously ignorant people getting rid of sports we as a country suck at, and including stuff like netball and 20/20 cricket because we'd be a decent chance at gold.
Oh, and don't get me wrong. Handball is one of the last sports I'd remove from the Olympics. I was ridiculing the poster suggesting it should be on the scrap heap.

Get rid of Syconised Swiming and Gynmastics and Badminton

add

Golf - Twenty20 Cricket - Beach Soccer

and change the the cycling to a 2 week long tour.

Gymnastics is not a sport so it shouldn't be in the Olympics. How can throwing a ribbon in the air whilst running around and jumping on a mat be classed as an Olympic sport?

Synchronised swimming, OUT...not a sport

Softball should stay in. They should bring in Muay Thai and dump Taekwondo.

BMX is a bit embarrassing in the Olympics. Extreme Games yeah but Olympics no.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sports that should be Olympic events

Remove this Banner Ad

Back