SportsBet Fantasy AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys,

Think I finished around the 300 mark in Sportsbet last year including finishing 3rd overall one week, and a ranking of 4000 in DT, happy to be in any league, cheers :thumbsu:

Finished around top 500 last year in sportsbet, after being top 100 for most of the season. With some donuts in the last couple of weeks dropping my ranking.

I've signed-up for this in 2012 and would like to be part of the BF league. I have 3 top 1000 finishes in SuperCoach in the last 4 years if that helps.

Anyone else interested? I have posted this on FanFooty's forums also. Since Div 3 is basically for anyone and everyone I will give the code here:

Anyone else interested? I have posted this on FanFooty's forums also. Since Div 3 is basically for anyone and everyone I will give the code here:

Thanks I'm in. I was crap in the other comps so i won't be that hard to beat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to join in somewhere. Finished in the top 1% in dream team last year and in the 40's in the Sportsbet comp.

Hey guys, Was Citizen Erased in this last year, finished 13th. In one of the BF leagues that got close. Anyway got a spare league spot if you still need members.

Div 1 codes sent. I wanted Citizen Erased in again this year - remember you coming 1st place after round one!

I set up a new league for you guys ^^ since Div 1 is full and you're too good for Div 2. Divs 2 & 3 will probably be merged.

I set up a new league for you guys ^^ since Div 1 is full and you're too good for Div 2. Divs 2 & 3 will probably be merged.

Didn't realise Div 1 was full.
You can ditch that league Ata, it was just that we thought a few of the SCE boys could help fill Div 1 for you. :thumbsu:

Didn't realise Div 1 was full.
You can ditch that league Ata, it was just that we thought a few of the SCE boys could help fill Div 1 for you. :thumbsu:

Nah, I'll keep it. You SCE guys could still join it - we might be able to get another strong league.

EDIT: Now five spots left in BF Elite league. Anyone wanting to join a lower league can join BF Div 2: 917151.

There's still four spots in the elite league if anyone wants in. Must be top 1% finisher in either DT, SC or SportsBet.

Does anyone know when leagues have to be finalised by? Is it the first partial lockout or next week's lockout? The wording in the game FAQ is the same as in DT, so I think it's next week.

League numbers currently sit like this:

BF Elite 18/18
Div 1: 18/18
Div 2: 18/18
Div 3: 8/18

Some of the FanFooty posters have joined the leagues, so it's more like BF-FF than BF.

Remove this Banner Ad

SportsBet Fantasy AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back