SportsBet Fantasy AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Some BF posters - Athomas and 54Dogs - are gunning it and sitting in the top two spots. I was 5th at one point, but have fallen back. Pity our leagues aren't doing too well...

I'm currently sitting 2nd but a juicy 6 donuts this week unless i do 2 more trades. I'm thinking i jumped from 10th to 2nd over the bye rounds due to having a good run the previous 2 weeks but i'll get pegged back this week.

Yeah, I have six out this week as well. I have GAJ, Mitchell and Ebert in the mids also.

To anyone who cares to read this I can confirm that the current leader of the Top League is an individual who has proudly created all 18 teams in that league. Perhaps this could be passed on to the administrators to investigate.

To anyone who cares to read this I can confirm that the current leader of the Top League is an individual who has proudly created all 18 teams in that league. Perhaps this could be passed on to the administrators to investigate.

Why don't you pass the info on yourself? How would they claim the 18 prizes if they win?

Well there would be only one prize provided to the league winner and I suspect it generally gets divided between the 18 participants. In this case it won't need to be divided.

I think they'd deposit $55.55 into each SportsBet account and then the winner/s need to withdraw it into their bank account/s to claim it. How do you know this, anyway? PM me if you like.

^^ Yepp.

Currently 6th overall :D. So close to 3rd place where the money is at $$$.

Wish there was 2-3 more rounds as I have left my run too late :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I finished 4th by 11 points! How can this happen :(

The guy who came 2nd also came first in SC :eek:

52k to you sir. Well done.

One swap of a bench all year would have done it for you. #painful

Put Giles on bench accidently and the put on O instead of benching Sandi :(

Giles pulled out 120+. Season over. Or I had Tom Bell on bench and 3rd/2nd has Sam Shaw as emg. I had Shaw too. That would of won it for me.

I cannot think of the what if. Could of bench Jelwood for Gibson. Anything I could of done. Season over and bad luck :(

Remove this Banner Ad

SportsBet Fantasy AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back